Just for fun - Do you have something special to buy or do when you hit goal?

Ulysses
on 9/14/11 8:26 am
The N. Side/Shore of Kauai is simply amazing. I have been there twice - took a helicopter ride through the canyons and a small boat tour of the Napali Coast.
Love that place - and the sushi at 7-11

Jason
VSG Surgery on April 26th, 2011
"Get busy living…or get busy dying. That's goddamn right." ~ Red, The Shawshank Redemption   

(deactivated member)
on 9/14/11 8:33 am
Last time we stayed in Poipu, this time I'm looking at Princeville.. We snorkeled till our backs we're burnt. I can't wait! We did the doors off hele ride, and a catamaran/snorkel trip.. this time I want to kick back & do some really nice hiking, along with fish-chasing water fun.. I've been to the BI, stayed there on a solo trip for almost a month.. I like the Big Island, I love Kauai.

smiles24
on 9/14/11 6:34 am - MI
I have several things that I would like to purchase for myself, along with several vacations, when I hit goal.... 

1.    High heeled black leather boots (http://www.hothighheelshoes.com/yves-saint-laurent-black-lea ther-long-boots-p-1276.html)
2.    Little black dress to go with my high heeled black leather boots.  (yeah, I wanna turn my husband's head!)
3.    I've always wanted a little red dress also.  I'm always in black and usually ever wear a bright color due to my weight. 
4.    Tropical vacation with my husband, where I can actually own and wear a bathing suit!
5.    My 13 year old daughter is dancing in Disney World (her dance team will have their very own 30 minute show) next June and we're taking the entire family (my husband, myself and our 5 children) for an extended vacation.  I'm looking forward to walking around the parks without my feet killing me and being comfortable riding on all the rides!
Sheryl
HW:  273   SW: 238   CW:  164  GW:  150  

Ariana_Rose
on 9/14/11 6:47 am - NJ
I'm going skydiving & eventually swimming with the sharks, whenever I get around to it... and possibly a boobjob.
DaBigKahuna
on 9/14/11 7:04 am
 Harley! 

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

skinimini
on 9/14/11 7:42 am
I want to go on a Disney Cruise with the family. I am also contemplating doing a pin-up picture. It looks like fun! I'll just have to wait and see on that one...gotta see what these theighs look like at that time! LOL! Wonder if they airbrush??!!??

I am 5' 7" tall and 35-years-old   **Sheri**
My ticker shows who I did this for:  Azure and Malachi

July 10th, 2011:  Down 26 lbs. and 15 1/4 ".

Aug. 10th, 2011: Down 14 lbs. and 13 3/4 ".

Sept. 10th, 2011:

Oct. 10th, 2011:

Crystal M.
on 9/14/11 7:58 am - El Paso, TX
I ride a Harley and the leather jacket I have is very old and heavy, and I look like Shamu in it. I just had my surgery 8 days ago & am already down 28 lbs (18 lbs since surgery), so the old jacket should be too big by the time I need it this winter. I plan to buy myself a new leather riding jacket, a tailored woman's jacket with a real waist! I also want a pair of matching black leather chaps, which I've never had before because when I've tried them on they looked terrible.  
It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not.                

GAFROMVA
on 9/14/11 8:12 am - Alexandria, VA
VSG on 12/08/10 with
 I'm getting a tattoo and a new leather jacket, to replace my old one that is now way too big. 
Glen
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. 

HW: 565, Surgery Day: 486 CW: 319
MILLERSDAUGHTER
on 9/14/11 8:18 am - Lewisport, KY
VSG on 04/07/11 with
Of course I will need all new clothes.  However, I'm a tight wad so that won't be too bad because I never buy name brand at full price!

My big thing for when I get to goal is that I want to go to Scotland and take my adult kids.  Then I want to go back to Switzerland and get to ski this time!  I haven't been skiing since 1990 and I want to go again!
     Never, never, never give up!
...though she be but little, she is FIERCE...
A Midsummer Night's Dream
Ulysses
on 9/14/11 8:31 am

When I make goal I am going to do a couple of things;
Buy some nice suits and other clothes of course...
It should be nice and cold (December - January) by goal, so for sure a trip to a beach...I'm thinking St. Martaan - but definitely the Caribbean.

Jason
VSG Surgery on April 26th, 2011
"Get busy living…or get busy dying. That's goddamn right." ~ Red, The Shawshank Redemption   

Most Active
Recent Topics