waiting on insurance approval

jstang003
on 9/8/11 2:04 am - GA
Boy do i understand where you are ,, my paper work was subitted tues and the waiting is  crazy its something i cant seem to get off my mind and i'm not the most patient person with stuff like this any way.,, i wish you the besk of luck and a quick approval 
precious_diamond38
on 9/8/11 4:17 am - VA
THANK YOU AND BEST OF LUCK TO U.... I CALLED MY PRE AUTH NURSE TO SEE IF SHE HAS SUBMITTED THE INFO BUT SHE DIDNT ANSWER I LEFT VM .... I WILL BE CALLING HER BACK LMAO....
Richard M.
on 9/8/11 2:04 am - OH
I have been waiting 6 weeks on Blue Cross Blue Sheild. It getting old and hard on my nerves.

precious_diamond38
on 9/8/11 4:19 am - VA
WOW 6 WEEKS ... I WONDER WHAT IS THE HOLD UP? THAT WOULD DRIVE ME CRAZY... I HOPE MINE DOESNT TAKE VERY LONG ... I NEED TO HAVE THIS SURGERY BEFORE DEC 31ST LOL MY DED STARTS OVER....
smiles24
on 9/8/11 2:12 am - MI
I am also waiting for the insurance company's final approval.  My doctor's office supposedly sent it in on Tuesday and she said since I have BC/BS of MI that I will, more than likely, hear from her on Friday (OMG which is tomorrow already! ) and schedule my surgery!   She said I could feasibly have surgery in 2 weeks (Sept 26). 

I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya and hopefully you hear soon!! 
Sheryl
HW:  273   SW: 238   CW:  164  GW:  150  

precious_diamond38
on 9/8/11 4:22 am - VA
I SURELY HOPE MINE DOESNT TAKE TOO LONG... I HAVE WEIRD EMOTIONS LOL... SOMETIMES IM HAPPY ... SCARED ... OTHER TIMES I WANT TO CALL IT QUITS LOL...
smiles24
on 9/8/11 4:28 am - MI

I'm thinking thats a total normal array of emotions!  Whatever will be will be...everything happens for a reason!   No worries though, we've got this!! 

Sheryl
HW:  273   SW: 238   CW:  164  GW:  150  

precious_diamond38
on 9/8/11 4:29 am - VA
JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THE PRE AUTH NURSE SHE HASNT SUBMITTED MY PAPER WORK YET HMMMPH.. SHE IS WAITING ON THE SURGEON WHERE IS HE LOL.... SAYS HE WILL BE IN TOMORROW AND SHE SHOULD BE ABLE TO SUBMITT TOMMORROW .... ALL MANNNNNNNNNN!! HURRY UP....
murphye525
on 9/8/11 2:57 am - manchester, NH
I love this site it is helping me out a lot. I have just started my journey.  I have already talk to my insurance and set up my appointments with the informational meeting. I can't figure out which hospital we have two here that do the surgery and not sure which one is better.  I wish you all luck.

Eric Murphy

precious_diamond38
on 9/8/11 4:24 am - VA
THANK U....I WORK FOR THE BUSINESS OFFICE AT A HOSPITAL AND U HAVE TO HAVE THE SURGERY AT ONE OF THE HOSPITALS OR IT WONT BE COVERED.... MY COWORKER HAD THE GASTRIC BYPASS AND I AM WENT TO HER PRIMARY DR AND I WILL BE USING HER SURGEON.... SO I ONLY HAVE ONCE CHOICE OF HOSPITALS LOL... LUCKY YOU...
Most Active
Recent Topics