Ever have days when you don't feel like eating?

AnastasiaBeaverhausn
on 9/8/11 7:29 am
Maybe it's the weather but nothing sounds good.  I have eaten enough to have nearly all my protein in for the day.  Still need to work on water.  But nothing sounds good to eat at all. I just know that can't be good.  Maybe I'll have a popsicle and get some liquids.  I have to eat it or it will melt!
HW - 275  SW- 226  GW-150  

(deactivated member)
on 9/8/11 7:31 am - Newnan, GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
:{ No.  Not a one.  Not even when I felt puny.

But I have heard tell of them!  Just do make sure you get in your protein and your liquids!  Take care of you whether you feel like it or not!  :}
(deactivated member)
on 9/8/11 7:33 am
Yes!
I occasionally have a day where I'll have more protein shakes than real food meals. Not often, but it happens. You still need to get in the fluids and protein, so those days I just hit the supplements a bit harder.
Valsdetermined2lose
on 9/8/11 8:01 am
I have days like that still at 8 months out, make sure your getting liquids in though so your hydrated enough. Whenever i have those days i go back to my broths and sip on that , at least that way im getting liquids in also and it makes me feel so full.
 HW-267-SW-253-CW-167 I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

tripmom02
on 9/8/11 8:02 am - NJ
 Every day, I have not felt hungry once since surgery. While it's been great for my weight loss, it can be hard some days b/c I really don't WANT to eat even though I know I have to, sometimes the thought of eating makes me feel ill. So I keep up with my shakes and water to make sure I am getting everything I need, and I set a timer to remind me to eat and drink. 

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

CLeopold
on 9/8/11 8:18 am
I feel the same way.  Some days I just don't feel like eating and just drink protein shakes.  I guess that is a good thing.  I would rather not want to eat than be hungry and thinking about food all of the time.

Ulysses
on 9/8/11 8:47 am

I am like that all the time - I just have zero desire to eat. I eat because I know I have to.
I usually do at least 2 protein shakes a day and then solid protein if I can tolerate it.
I am the opposite of most people with VSG - I don't mind any protein shake that I have tried, but things like egg salad, chicken salad, meatballs, deli ham etc just make me say YUCK!

Its good in a way and I am losing fast - no problems with fluids. But I would like to get more nutrition in with "real food" rather than protein shakes with milk.

Jason
VSG Surgery on April 26th, 2011
"Get busy living…or get busy dying. That's goddamn right." ~ Red, The Shawshank Redemption   

(deactivated member)
on 9/8/11 10:11 am
I have days like that too. Sometimes it will be 3:00 in the afternoon before I realize that all I've had is a protein shake. Not every day, I do get hungry at times, but it seems like when I'm busy I don't get hungry and forget to eat sometimes.
May D.
on 9/8/11 12:22 pm
Nope!
Most Active
Recent Topics