One of the best rewards of having VSG!! with pic..

SassyItalian
on 9/5/11 10:00 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
Hiking with my faithful mutt! Its so much easier to be active -107lbs and I love, love, love getting outdoors with my handsome old fellow!!

Now I love to move and dont dread it! These are the day to day things that remind me why I did this!!!!!!!

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

asweetiepye
on 9/5/11 10:05 am
You look great! Glad you enjoyed your hike! SN how long did it take you to reach your goal?
SassyItalian
on 9/5/11 10:09 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
Thanks! I reached my original goal within 7 months..then decided my body wanted to lose more so here we are 8 months out..kind of seeing where I end up..

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

onemoretry
on 9/5/11 10:06 am - GA
VSG on 03/21/12
You are beautiful! Congrats on the weight loss! I am going to have this surgery next year or die trying. Post like these really inspire me. Thanks so much for sharing.
frisco
on 9/5/11 10:06 am

Great pics Sassy !!!!

My heart goes piter pater for you.......!!!!!

I did look at your dogs butt first....is that bad???? (did I say that out loud?)

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

veranda
on 9/5/11 10:25 am
Frisco- I follow your posts. You always make me laugh and you are always positive! Thanks!
SassyItalian
on 9/5/11 10:32 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
Frisco! quit eyeing my dog up!

he is not on the menu, my asian friend!!
Paige V.
on 9/5/11 10:08 am - Gainesville, FL
fantastic! =)

visit my blog at www.thenursemommy.com!
start weight-288 pre-op -5lbs month 1-23lbs month2-14lbs month 3-minus 13lbs month4-minus 12lbs month5-13lbs month 6-8lbs   GOAL-21months out after having a post-WLS baby!

SleeveRockn Chic
on 9/5/11 10:09 am
 You look amaing, congratssss.  I can't wait to be where you are weight wise and able to do active things and not dread it.  You are such an inspiration.  Kerry

LilySlim Weight loss tickers  
 HW: 365lbs.  SW:353  CW:182.4  GW:160 lbs.
Goal 1: Get under 300 (Reached as of 11/15/2011 299.4 Baby) 
Goal 2- Get under 200 (Reached as of 08/29/2012 199.2 Baby) 
Goal 3- Get to 160

momokc
on 9/5/11 10:12 am
You look terrific! Congrats on the weight loss!  You have answered the first question we were asked when we went to our nutrition class after surgery!  Mine is I am so happy that I can get on the air plane and not have to fake the seat belt being locked!  I have always been too embrassed to ask for an extension so I just held the belt under my jacket which I always wear for the same reason.  Going to New Orleans I will actually be able to buckle the seat belt!  
I just hope I look half a good as you do when I have hit the 100 lb mark!!  

Keep up the great work, 
Granny

Most Active
Recent Topics