Wow what a ride!!!

Nicole S.
on 8/31/11 2:34 am - Vallejo, CA

Well, yes I was sleeved and I was doing well or so I thought.  The night before my 5 day post op appt with my PCP, I had a fever of 102.  Couldnt figure out what all that was about.  Well yeah, went to my Drs appt, my heart rate was tachy, clammy, but good coloring.  My PCP called my surgeon, and they discussed how to proceed.  Well I was sent to the ER to get a CT scan to ensure I didnt have a leak.  Drank that vile nasty stuff, did the scan.  TADA NO LEAK!!! But instead, an appendix that was ready to blow!!!  Was in surgery again later that night to have my appendix removed. Two surgeries in 6 days.  I got home on Sat, had my 2 week post op appt with my surgeon, and once again ALL is GOOD!  I am now on moist foods and still thankful I made this choice!

~Nicole  
Height 5'1 HW- 320 SW-265 CW- 172.2 GW 140                                

Karen Vaughan
on 8/31/11 2:37 am - GA
WOW you are so lucky it didn't blow!  I'm so happy you had the apendix taken care of...They Syay when t rains it pours...Now you can look forward to your new journey and know your safe now.

Congrats and good luck

stacezoe
on 8/31/11 2:42 am
Wholly Crap! Glad to hear your better but wow!
 Inspiration move me brightly...Grateful Dead Terapin Station
  HW 286 SW 279 CW 231 40y/o 5'10  Month 1-17, 2-7#, 3- 7#, 4-3#,5-3#      
(deactivated member)
on 8/31/11 3:00 am
Oh no! Well it's a good thing you saw your PCP and he sent you for the scan! I hope all the bad things are over now and you can get on with your new life!
Most Active