NSV: Wedding Ring.. what?!?!?!?!?!

(deactivated member)
on 8/22/11 8:36 am, edited 8/22/11 8:39 am
I love "the playing the hotter angle", hey damn- I mean he did get an all new girl outta the deal in my eyes!!

Yeah, I've been jonesing diamond briolette earrings forever.. but chances are, I'll do plastics too in the end. Yeah, they sure sparkle nice, but living with my batwings will suck.
Jamming-Fender
on 8/22/11 8:19 am
That Is great!!! I know you and your hubby feel good about the rings fitting you again.  I got married 3 years ago and my ring probably only fit for 6 months lol.  But now it fits again, so I know the feeling, Congrats!
Jennchap
on 8/22/11 8:26 am - CA
 COngrats! Its a great feeling..
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

Lynnww666
on 8/22/11 8:44 am - Canada
Isn't that great! Congrats... it's a beautiful ring.
I'm currently wearing my wedding band on my middle finger cause it was starting to fall off my ring finger and I feared I would lose it.
At some point I'll have to have it sized down, but I thought I'd wait for my one-year surgiversary.
Quien quiera pescado que se moje el culo
Dec. 2010 weight 355, surgery weight 292 Current weight 199

Jennchap
on 8/22/11 8:56 am - CA
What a great gift to give yourself for your surgiversary! I was in no rush but my hubby was! Haha
I've been going dancing a lot and had told him "wow, I get a lot more drinks bought for me without a ring, I think I like this"… he was admit we get it fixed asap… haha
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

Paul11011
on 8/22/11 9:31 am
Wait....what?  Being not married is as easy as not having your rings on?  Why was I not told that in the pre-marriage memo? 

Neither my wife nor I have been able to wear our rings for about 3 month (without serious concern for them falling off) and we were just talking about getting them re sized.  I think we're going to hold off for a bit longer yet.  Wooo hooo loving the sinlge life...lol!

Congratulaions on your remarriage!
VSG 1-10-2011 Dr. Randal Baker.   www.grandhealthpartners.com

Mommy2Girls
on 8/22/11 9:53 am
That's a beauty of a ring... cute pic.

I'm in trouble, my ring finger was a size 5.5 before (yes, even when I was MO, I had teeny tiny little fingers) and so I bought a fake ring in a size 5. The size 5 is about to fall off...UGH! Since I have more to lose I better wait to get it sized...I'm thinking a 4.5 or even a 4? 

But, I am liking the idea of going ring-less for a while...however I doubt my hubby would like it., lol!
-8lbs lost during the 6 month insurance hoop jumping,
the rest is since surgery.

(deactivated member)
on 8/22/11 10:06 am
Haha! My GF bought a fakie when hers got soo big on her... I don't think she's gotten it sized yet, and her husband is frequently out of town, hmmm..    Kidding!! 

I never got mine sized up- married about 175i****'s a 5 3/4 or 6.. I wore it as I got bigger despite it digging so far into my skin that I could only get it off on cool days! Now it's spinning and I can slip it off w/o a problem.. hoping I don't get so small I'd need to resize it..  We do have insurance on it just in case!!

jimbovsg
on 8/22/11 11:25 am
hey that's cool and all.....but when we hang out you're takin that **** off.....i don't want you to scare off any women.......cuz they think we're married!   lol!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

krob1
on 8/22/11 11:52 am
Hi Jen,
My rings are huge too! I think we have a friend in common. My surgery sis Michelle :)   You look great.... Wish I could do TT  :(
Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics