Got my time to be at the hospital and my monthly "gift"

Nicole S.
on 8/17/11 8:03 am - Vallejo, CA

Oh joy today is a wonderous day - I found out I have to be at the hospital at 615 tomorrow, and TADA long and behold my monthly friend appeared today.  Makes for a fun fun day!!

Tomorrow at this time I will be sleeved!!

~Nicole  
Height 5'1 HW- 320 SW-265 CW- 172.2 GW 140                                

disabled_nurse
on 8/17/11 8:18 am, edited 8/16/11 8:19 pm - Bogalusa, LA
Don't feel bad, I got to the hospital that am, took off my panties and got my big surprise........................ they just put a pad between my legs, cause they will insert the catheter when they put u to sleep!!!!!!!! Don't worry about it.................. crap happens!! ;o) I didn't get another cycle until 4 months after surgery. Never in my life have I ever missed one, so if that happens don't freak out!!

AnastasiaBeaverhausn
on 8/17/11 9:12 am
I spotted the morning of surgery too.  You may get a nice pair of mesh boy shorts to wear with a pad after surgery.  They will cath you while you sleep so no big deal.  It stopped the next night but such a pain.
Steph4575
on 8/17/11 10:57 am - TX
LOL, I can't help but laugh a little because the SAME thing happened to me. I have light periods due to the IUD, but the heparin shots made me have a much heavier period because of it. If your hospital is anything like mine, they will give you some netted looking undies, and a extremely large pad, no worries though, you'll get through this! =)

amwalker75
on 8/18/11 1:53 am - Bourbonnais, IL
 No worries, you will learn to not be so modest at the hospital! I had my surgery on 8/12 and started that night after my surgery.

Most Active