Home today and proud to say I am SLEEVED!

Prettygia
on 8/10/11 10:23 am - MD
Well I came home from the hospital today, and I have to say that I am doing well. Just a little sore but I expected that much. Thanks for everyone checking up on me it was appreciated it. I'd like to compare the discomfort for ME to that of my C section that I had. It is just a little tender. I sitll have the JP drain in and I am just taking things slow. I did however get sick immediately after I had that upper GI test. EEW! that stuff was nasty. But I was also nauseated when I would drink my liquids the Dr. says that is normal. I have only been able to drink the broths and jello's I am not interested in eating as of yet. But here is my brief update for everyone.
Take care
[url=http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][img]http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers/uploads/tickers/fd6b1c6abeed7a2.gif[/img][/url]

Arianasmama
on 8/10/11 10:32 am - Beverly Hills, CA
Congrats on your surgery and welcome to the loser's bench
Be Blessed            
sammijowiles
on 8/10/11 10:36 am - MI
good for you!!! Good luck on your new journey!
I'm no beauty queen. I'm just beautiful me. <3

mit_tens
on 8/10/11 10:38 am - Woodstock, CT

Yay...welcome to the losers bench! You will LOVE your sleeve!

GOod luck!!

Your past does not equal, nor does it dictate, your future. 

HW~245
CW~178
GW~130

Thats 268 sticks of butter GONE!          
Danidan
on 8/10/11 10:40 am
Thanks for the update Prettygia....it helps to hear from someone that has just gone through what I will go through in a couple of days.  Funny that you mentioned your c-section, I just asked that question earlier today.  Glad you are home and doing ok.....from what I hear, it only gets better and easier from here!

Oh, keep us posted....really interested in following your journey!

Monique B.
on 8/10/11 10:40 am
CONGRATS!!!! PLEASE KEEP ME POSTED!!! I'M STILL SEARCHING FOR A DR. IN MY BUDGET. LET ME KNOW IF U HEAR OF ANY GOOD PRICES W/A GOOD DR.
LeahBea
on 8/10/11 10:47 am
VSG on 05/31/11 with
Congrats and welcome to the losers bench!!
roundater
on 8/10/11 11:05 am - Lincoln, NE
Glad you are home and doing reasonably well. I found that staying as active as I could tolerate helped me in the recovery process.
Rich Sonderegger

J.e.t.
on 8/10/11 11:07 am
 Congrats!  I'm right behind you, on September 1. :-)
HW 263, 3lbs lost prior to surgery,  weight loss ticker is since surgery.

Jennchap
on 8/10/11 11:11 am - CA
 Congrats… your gonna do this! And can I confess… you face looks so thin in your avatar….. I thought you were a vet! haha
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136