String cheese

PaulaS
on 8/1/11 10:53 pm - TX
I eat 2 pieces of low fat string cheese almost every morning.    I usually get Sargento or Frigo brands and like them.
Last time I got Kraft.   Name brand, should be good, right???   WRONG!   It has absolutely no taste and is like hard rubber!   Blech!!!    I cannot eat it!
What is your favorite brand? 

Highest weight, 248#
Surgery weight, 236#
Current weight, 138#
chinasl45
on 8/1/11 10:59 pm - Harrisburg, PA
I eat the Weigh****chers low fat string cheese. 50 cal per stick (1 point if you count those) and it's pretty tasty to me.
PSW 268 and Height is 5'10, SW was 241.6, GW is 170, CW is 160   

Dawnie 88
on 8/1/11 11:24 pm
I purchase the Meijer brand block of cheese..Reduced fat cheddar cheese..love it!  I cut it into pieces and have a sandwich bag of it in the fridge all the time so I can grab when i want.  I've tried many many types of block cheese..but i prefer this.

Susan0714
on 8/1/11 11:33 pm - Kenner, LA
I like Sargento's cheddar and mozerella.. I like the cheddar the best..

Susan
LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

anninva
on 8/1/11 11:34 pm - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with
yum!  block cheese sounds great -- can't eat the fat free though -- it tastes like rubber to me!

i like the sargento string cheese with shaved turkey or roast beef from oscar myer.  yum!  i did try the ww brand, but again, the rubber consistency got me and i pitched it!!  string cheese is particularly good if it's a little warm (i don't peel it).  yum!!

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Disappearing Me
on 8/1/11 11:38 pm - Murphysboro, IL
I like Babybel Light.  It's not string cheese, they are little round pieces of cheese in a wax wrapper but they are the perfect size and delicious!

Brittany E.
on 8/1/11 11:40 pm - Norman, OK
I buy the Frigo kind in bulk at Sam's! It's the only kind my tummy doesn't revolt against.
HW: 325-SW weight: 305     
sarytyr
on 8/2/11 12:34 am - Round Rock, TX
VSG on 02/17/11 with
I like Precious brand string cheese also - colby-jack & pepper jack sticks from them!

~*Sandy*~ Ht 5'7" HW 262/SW 254/GW 160/CW 155

acbbrown
on 8/2/11 1:01 am - Granada Hills, CA
I only like the Precious brand - otherwise I just get low fat sliced cheddar cheese.

However, I love cheese too much - i think I need to stop buying it!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

kimbethin
on 8/2/11 1:44 am - CA
My favorite is the trader joe's brand light string cheese- It has a little more flavor, but not as much protein, so mixed emotions
putting one foot in front of the other...        
Most Active