Clarisonic Facial Cleansing System

Kelley_S
on 8/1/11 7:23 am, edited 8/1/11 7:24 am - Austin, TX
VSG on 11/23/10 with
I LOVE mine! I've had it since christmas. My esthetician told me not to use the clairsonic products though because they're **** and you can just use your normal everyday face wash with it.

PaulaS
on 8/1/11 7:28 am - TX
Thanks for all the replies!   I'll have to look into the Norwex towels, but may go ahead with the Clarisonic.   Thanks Jo for the link - I am going to join that, too!
I have RetinA but find it too strong for me.   

Highest weight, 248#
Surgery weight, 236#
Current weight, 138#
Judith K.
on 8/1/11 9:37 am
VSG on 05/15/10 with

Norwex is a wash cloth, not disposable.  You can check out their web site.

I use a Norwex face cloth, Obagi products, and I'm still going to get the Clarisonic.

HW -- 255.8#;  WW/pre-op lost 22.6#; CW -- 152.2#; GW 140#; 103.6# GONE FOREVER!

(deactivated member)
on 8/1/11 10:46 am
RetinA tears me up, too strong for me too..
The Avene is much milder, if you ever want to give it a try!
Alicia L.
on 8/1/11 12:51 pm - Wichita, KS
 If you do any kind of facial waxing, a retinol product won't work well.  I lost a whole strip of skin under my eyebrow before I knew not to mix wax and retin-A!

I have a clarisonic and I love it.  I use it three times a week because I have sensitive skin.  I just use a gentle cleanser with it (I like Purpose) and I never break out, I don't have rosacea, dark spots, or any skin problems.

Find me on facebook: facebook.com/shoppinggirl
I also routinely update my blog, www.memyselfandalicia.com
MotivatedMomma
on 8/1/11 1:26 pm
DS on 10/20/14
I've had my clarisonic since Santa brought it to me Xmas 2009. I love it! I use it with various cleansers.

I do not have 'bad' skin but I got one because being 30, I started noticing my skin just didn't look the same. Dull, not as smooth, and annoying blackheads on my nose, because my pores are soooo small.

This absolutely makes my face smother and brighter. I would recommend the sensitive head, even if you don't consider yourself to have sensitive skin.

I go through phases where I don't use it at all, and as soon as I begin again, it's like having a mini dermabrasion!

I use mine in the shower, so therefore only 1x per day.
Could_It_Be
on 8/1/11 2:03 pm
LOVE my clarisonic Mia!

But like another poster said, their products are crummy! I use the foaming Cetaphil face wash.

VSG on 6/22/11
Most Active