Fun Thread- What NSV will you NEVER have?

MILLERSDAUGHTER
on 7/28/11 3:49 am - Lewisport, KY
VSG on 04/07/11 with
No matter how much weight I lose, I'll never hear "wow your legs go on forever!"  I'm 5' 2 3/4" tall and most of my height is from mywaist up.  Short stubby legs, that's me.

I will also never go "noodling" or "hillbilly hand fishing" even if my arms do get skinny enough to reach inside logs, etc.  No freakin' way!

No cliff diving either.
     Never, never, never give up!
...though she be but little, she is FIERCE...
A Midsummer Night's Dream
walmartian
on 7/28/11 3:59 am
Me three about bikinis. But I would wear a bikini to a public beach before I'd wear thong panties ANYWHERE. Ladies, you might not have a panty line, but your skirt or pants are caught in your butt-crack...besides which, I have gone in the restroom and thrown away my drawers and gone commando rather than suffer underwear riding up!

Carmelita
on 7/28/11 4:07 am - Four Corners, NM
cabcab
on 7/28/11 4:30 am
VSG on 01/06/11 with
I will never have an NSV claiming to get a bra with B or even C cups.  These girls were big before I gained weight and they won't ever go down to a small size.
    HW: 335.  SW: 318.  CW: 161.0.  Height 5'8.  Age 43.

DragonGirl
on 7/28/11 4:30 am - MN
I will never ever wear short shorts...not that I want to....but no amount of plastic surgery is ever going to fix my cankles and tree trunk legs and size 10 feet!
  Age 49 Height 5'5" HW/280 SW/250 CW/157  
Behind every success is effort...Behind every effort is passion...Behind every passion is someone with the courage to try.
anninva
on 7/28/11 4:35 am - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with
i will never have perky boobs!!!  they may get smaller (they've gotten down to a 44DD from 46F) but i'm of an age that they're just your basic gymsock/tennis ball look!!!!  ah well.

ditto on the healthy prune vs the young looking plum!!!!!

thanks for this thread! i love it!

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

stacezoe
on 7/28/11 5:22 am
Funny stuff! I too am very tall with giant feet 5'10 size 12 if I'm being honest. They have gone up a size with each of my 3 daughters. I was a 9.5 in the 90's!

I will never wear a bikini, or a 1/2 shirt or pierce my belly button! However I will sit comfortably in a Roller coaster, and shop somewhere other than Lane Bryant or the fatty section of a department store where i have a total of 6 racks in which to formulate a wardrobe! My kids will hug me ALL the way around. I will wear heels and not be worried I look like Jaba the Hut. I will sit without a spare tire over my pants...these things I vow! :)

Come on 8/24 I'm ready for ya!
 Inspiration move me brightly...Grateful Dead Terapin Station
  HW 286 SW 279 CW 231 40y/o 5'10  Month 1-17, 2-7#, 3- 7#, 4-3#,5-3#      
ljbarbara
on 7/28/11 8:04 am
I'll never be 21 again! 

Original surgery: VSG Feb. 2009

REVISED TO RNY FEBRUARY 2016

Height: 5'7"

Start weight: 252. Current weight: 120

Ulysses
on 7/28/11 9:30 am
I'm with you on the car seat scenario.
I am 6'3 and wear size 15-16 shoes; when I sit or drive a car my damn feet hit the accelerator and brake at the same time a lot.
Even when I was in shape I had the same problems, and my feet were that size before I got so fat.
So I'll never be comfortable in a car or an economy airline seat
I did buy a Ford Expedition that actually fit, but when ga**** almost 4.00 a gallon I couldn't afford (no pun intended) to pay almost 20.00 a day to get to work and back - had to trade it in.

Why can't you buy a 5 speed anymore these days???

Jason

VSG Surgery on April 26th, 2011
"Get busy living…or get busy dying. That's goddamn right." ~ Red, The Shawshank Redemption   

BriarRose
on 7/28/11 12:59 pm
At 55 years old, I will never hear someone say "you look so young !!!" but I'll take NOT hearing "you have such a pretty face!"
Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
Most Active
Recent Topics