6 months out - 10 lbs to go till final goal.. Pics

Kimmes
on 7/23/11 7:32 am
 I know when I was anticipating my surgery on Jan 6th, 2011 I would come to OH and love looking at before/during/after photos and find such hope and inspiration.  I also would try to visualize what I would look like during and after my surgery journey.  I NEVER expected to near goal in just 6 months. 

I started this journey at 239.8lbs.  Today I am at 165.5, and my final goal is 155.  Here are my before and during photos - I cannot wait to post "after" photos soon!
That is me May 2010 with my hubby and daugher #1's college graduation.

Here is me last week at a pre-30 year class reunion party.  Me in the middle - 165.5
Now 165

I LOVE my sleeve!  If you are considering doing it - DO IT!  I made the journey to Mexico with Dr Kelly for mine - and I am so greatful and thankful with this gift/tool I have been given!

Had VSG on Jan 6, 2011 with Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly
Start weight 239.8/Su
rgery Day 217.6/goal:155/Current Weight 144.0  I made it -Goal in less than 10 months

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

cabcab
on 7/23/11 7:36 am
VSG on 01/06/11 with
You look great and you must be so proud of yourself!!  I love your new hair-do, too!

You look like you should be the one having a college graduation, you look way too young to have a daughter that age.

I agree, the sleeve is the best thing EVER!!
    HW: 335.  SW: 318.  CW: 161.0.  Height 5'8.  Age 43.

H_kd27
on 7/23/11 7:52 am - DC
VSG on 07/25/11 with
WOW!!!  You look AWESOME!!!!!  You are truly an inspiration....Keep up the good work!!

DebbieL.
on 7/23/11 7:58 am - OK
Thank you for sharing your pictures, they are so inspiring!  You look great.
jigsaw63
on 7/23/11 8:04 am - FL
You made my eyes water when I was reading your blog. My surgery date is coming up (Thursday) and I can't wait to look like you do now...CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't remember when I was under 200 lbs.
Keep up the great work and keep us posted.
By the way, are you or have you been exercising?

svelteNgorgeous
on 7/23/11 8:19 am
WOW!!! What a transformation.

You look amazing.

Congratulations!

Isn't incredible what a difference 6 months can make?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

FaithForward
on 7/23/11 8:56 am - Houston, TX
You look beautiful. You've done amazing in only 6 months. You will make your goal in no time.
But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded. ~2 Chronicles 15:7 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers 
5'6" ~ Loving a size 4 ~
Plastics Apr 17th, 2012 with Dr. Sauceda ~ BL, BA, LBL w/ flap aug & mini thigh lift!

Jennchap
on 7/23/11 9:05 am - CA
You look amazing. Way to go!
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

Cristina S.
on 7/23/11 9:05 am - New Britain, CT
Congrats! You look amazing and I love the pink shirt. That must be a treat to go to your class renunion looking so cute!

Kimmes
on 7/23/11 9:36 am
 Thank you everyone!  To answer a few questions:

Exercize - Yes I am working out with a personal trainer 3 x a week - they kick my butt!  30 minutes of weight training then 30 cardio.  I walk a couple of other days a week and try to take the 6 flights of stairs up to my office each morning.

I have gone from a size 16 to an 8 or 10 pants and medium tops.  LOVE shopping in normal people stores now!

Jen - YOU are one of my inspirations!  I have watched your journey and you rocked it girl!  I am pretty tall (5"8") and think I can avoid a tummy tuck - but the "girls" are GONE!  I am going to need some plastics at the end of my journey - and I have bat wings that I am trying to fill with muscle so I do not have to "clip" them - but time will tell.  I am going to be 50 in 2 years - so not sure I really want to do these things - but the chest is really makeing me crazy.  We spend lots of weekends at the cabin on a boat  - swimsuits are definately making it easy to see that I have reverted to a near training bra size!
I will pick your brain when I get there - you are so lucky that the plastic part is behind you already and you are recoving!

I WILL meet my goal - I figure by September.  Weightloss has slowed this month - but even with 5 pounds per month or so - September should be when I hit 155.  I love my new curves - I have a waist and I love it!  This has been such a blessing to me!

Had VSG on Jan 6, 2011 with Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly
Start weight 239.8/Su
rgery Day 217.6/goal:155/Current Weight 144.0  I made it -Goal in less than 10 months

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics