3 month surgiversary

tasie402
on 7/18/11 9:03 am
ok, even if no one reads this i am just so excited.  i just finished my monthly record keeping and i'm down 62 lbs and.......43.5 inches!!  i didn't expect such a jump, but man can i tell. 

people of the world would not understand this, but i've noticed things like my rib cage, my hip bones, my clivacle, knee cap and bones in the area, and my necklace are on the tightest setting and still looser than they were when i had them on looser settings before.  i must admit i'm a little addicted to secretly feeling my rib cage when alone.  lol, who would have ever thought it!

i'm loving this process, and even miss going to the gym when i don't get there...though i still dread it before i go in.

can't wait to get to a new size clothes and see where i land in the long run!

Kate1106
on 7/18/11 9:06 am - NJ
 Congratulations!  What an accomplishment!  I've yet to be "sleeved" but I can't wait to feel my own ribcage!  ha ha ha
kimbethin
on 7/18/11 9:41 am - CA
I'm excited for you!  I have the same secret addiction.  I just discovered my knees last night!  Clavicle and the bottom of my ribs at my waist and the bones in my forearm!  I know just what you mean. I always knew they were there but wow!  Can't wait to see what happens next!
putting one foot in front of the other...        
Amy 2bhealthy
on 7/18/11 12:28 pm - STL Metro, IL
VSG on 09/13/12
Wow, that's awesome!! :) Great job!

Amy

Revision: Realize band to VSG....loving my sleeve!! 

veranda
on 7/18/11 12:35 pm
Congrats! Nothling like finally feeling bones again. I felt that way when I could see my collar bone again. New lease on life. Keep it up!

mamabear5
on 7/18/11 12:50 pm
wow, awesome results!!!  Congrats!

Bigasiangirl
on 7/18/11 1:24 pm
VSG on 06/01/11 with
 Way to go!!!  43.5 inches is seriously impressive! 

I personally can't wait to see my collar bones.  

Keep up the great work! 

tasie402
on 7/18/11 1:28 pm
thank you, everyone...who knew bones could be so fun!  (for the record, my doc recommended like 14 areas to measure for the result of 43 inches...so i still feel great about it, but it's not like it's just 3 areas or something...)

thanks for the support!  honestly, the people on this site have inspired me through this whole journey.

Most Active