Sleeved and Home

LookingAhead2011
on 7/14/11 6:29 am - TX
I had my surgery on Monday at 7:30 am and came home yesterday afternoon. Feeling ok, no pain now, but having a tough time getting my liquids in. I'm not throwing up, just don't want to eat anything.

For those considering surgery, please remember that it is surgery. You will be out for a while and must allow your body time to heal.

I had a great team of medical staff who my my stay comfortable and answered all of my questions.

Thanks, OH family, for all of your support during this process. Fortunately, I pretty much knew what to expect.

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I continue on my journey.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers  
Nicole S.
on 7/14/11 6:36 am - Vallejo, CA
Congrats and Happy Healing!!!
~Nicole  
Height 5'1 HW- 320 SW-265 CW- 172.2 GW 140                                

brownowl
on 7/14/11 6:48 am
hi well done for having it done i am on day 10 post op and feel much much better just sip sip sip xxxxxx
lovemyboys
on 7/14/11 6:54 am
Congrats! I had my surgery on 7/11, also.  I was terribly nauseaous for the first 24-36 hours afterwards.  Sounds like you didn't experience this.  I agree, it's a major surgery, and even with the ideal outcome, you will be sore and need to rest for quite some time.
Jan G.
on 7/14/11 8:53 am - WI
YEAH..glad you are home ..and the surgery is in your past.
Yes there is all those "reality" tests..and for those like me, still waiting..I appreciate your honesty.

How are you sleeping? On your back or can you turn to your side some? That is my biggest concern as I already have a very bad spine.

BUT YEAH for YOU!!

Continued healing~ Jan

VSG: 08/05/2011   Age 62   5 foot:  HW: 207    SW 194   CW 156

roundater
on 7/14/11 10:36 am - Lincoln, NE
Congrats on your sleeve and may you have as smooth and positive a recovery as I have.
Rich Sonderegger

pebbles4388
on 7/14/11 10:38 am - MA
VSG on 01/12/12
Congrats!

Banded on 11/02/06. Looking forward to a revision to VSG.  

Most Active
Recent Topics