a HUGE thanks to those who helped me out

Nicole S.
on 7/14/11 4:32 am - Vallejo, CA
Thank you to all those who advised me on the carb thing. I did as you suggested and broke that stall I had.  Now I am moving in the right direction!!! 

Thank you again!
~Nicole  
Height 5'1 HW- 320 SW-265 CW- 172.2 GW 140                                

Maryatt50
on 7/14/11 5:24 am
 Those darn cabs. :) 
Nicole S.
on 7/14/11 5:58 am - Vallejo, CA
What frustrated me most was my NUT told me to add more that sent me into this whirlwind!!! 
~Nicole  
Height 5'1 HW- 320 SW-265 CW- 172.2 GW 140                                

wert
on 7/14/11 6:49 am - MN
From reading this forum it's apparent we get a lot of really bad advice from our NUTs. Don't know what do do about it other than ignore the stuff that doesn't make sense.  

5'5"  Age 63  HW 212  SW 200 Currently 8 pounds below goal
Jacque 

roundater
on 7/14/11 9:59 am - Lincoln, NE
Way to go!! I have heard that carbs are as much of a villain in weight loss as are calories.
Rich Sonderegger

proberson45
on 7/14/11 10:19 am
I am awaiting approval from my insurance company bcbs of california.....my surgeon gave me a date ahead of time of july 25th, my insurance company said i should have an answer by tomorrow...i am so nervous.....i had to send additional information about my diet for 6mos prior to surgery, and on month 6th , i dont have it initialed....i hope that doesnt cause a problem......i want this surgery so bad, ive already take off work for the 25th week.....so if they deny me, ill have to change my schedule at work and go from there.....pls pray with me and for me.....any advice would be appreciated.....
roundater
on 7/14/11 10:31 am - Lincoln, NE
Prayers for you. If it should be denied let me know the specific reason and depending on the reason I might have a contact that could help you with the appeal. Let me know if I can help further.
Rich Sonderegger

proberson45
on 7/14/11 12:11 pm
Thanks, so tell me about your surgery ordeal.....i dont see why it should be denied , but you never know.....what insurance do you have?
roundater
on 7/14/11 12:23 pm - Lincoln, NE
My insurance is BCBS Federal - I work for the post office. The big ordeal was getting the docs and the insurance company lined up on the same page to make sure all the forms were correct submitted and on time. It took 5 months of calling mailing and faxing back and for to get this done. Once that was done and I had my date the surgery went as smooth as silk with minimal pain no complications pain gone in two days. 34 days out feel absolutely great and returned to my preop level of activity. hope this helps and let me know if I can help further.
Rich Sonderegger

Most Active