2.5 months in the hospital - finally HOME!

MenagerieNik
on 7/14/11 1:14 pm
 I'm new around here, so I'm just learning your story. You are a warrior! Wow, that is so much to go through. I'm glad you are on the mend and that you at least lost some weight for all you went through. I hope the rest of the way to your goal goes MUCH better and that you're at the top of your game soon!

HW: 285 SW: 267 GW: 130
Asecondchanceatlife
on 7/14/11 1:33 pm
U-N-R-E-M-A-R-K-A-B-L-E     You are the MAN OF HONOR! Welcome home and may you find the comfort, peace and joy that you need.
LeeAnn5350
on 7/14/11 1:37 pm - Patterson, NY
So deliriously happy that you are here with us again and on the mend! 

texaskc
on 7/14/11 1:52 pm - KS
It is so wonderful to hear that you are home and doing well. You were in my thoughts and prayers ofter. Wishing you all the best. Take care of yourself!
HW:282, SW:248, Pounds lost on liquid pre-op (3 weeks): 17 lbs, GW:180

1st month: -14lbs; 2nd month: -10lbs; 3rd month:-4lbs
MrsHelm1012
on 7/14/11 2:01 pm - Washingtonville, PA
Sooo glad to finally hear from you! We were all so worried! I am sure you have a long road ahead of you, but you have alrady overcome so much, the rest should be a breeze! lol. Good luck Jason! Please keep us posted on your recovery!! xoxo

tanieanie
on 7/14/11 2:55 pm - WI
I have thought about you every day.  I am soooo glad to hear you are out and on the road to a full recovery!!!

jimbovsg
on 7/14/11 3:10 pm
Holy ******g ****!...DUDE!  I'm sooo glad you are at home doing better!  We were seriously worried about you man!  When i heard about you....it felt like someone kicked me in the gut!  Man you made my day!   I'm so happy for you!  if you were here I'd hug your....much smaller ass!  lol!  Be well my friend....and keep us posted on how you are doing!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

(deactivated member)
on 7/14/11 3:20 pm
Man what a wonderful surprise to see your Kirk avi here when I logged in!!!
Seriously, I was always wondering how you were faring.. I know it's odd sometimes, but you had a lot of folks here thinking good thoughts for you!

doggz109
on 7/14/11 5:23 pm - CA
VSG on 01/12/12

Now that is great news!  We are all pretty worried about you.  I wish you continued success on your recovery!

FatGuyInALittleCoat
on 7/14/11 11:34 pm, edited 7/14/11 11:37 pm - New Orleans
Jason! You wild *******! You can't do anything easily, can you? First it was shattering your hip while hiking, and now all of this!

SO thankful to hear from you and know you're progressing so well. A lot of people were thinking positive thoughts for you and it's good to see you back.

Wishing you continued success & improvement in your overall health. Take care, my friend.

Current weight: 170 lbs.

Once I reach goal, this cow will be killed & eaten... 2 ounces at a time.

Total includes 56 lbs. lost on 2-month low carb pre-op diet.  Start date 9/13/10.

Most Active
Recent Topics