About halfway to goal!!!

Nurse_Audrey
on 6/16/11 7:21 pm - Houston, TX
Ok so I lost a lot of it before surgery but hey I still lost it and I'm excited! So far since the preop diet I have lost 33lbs!!! Also I have been going to the gym 3 days a week for weeks and while I haven't started feeling like I just love it I'm still not giving up. Oooo yeah and I'm finally on soft foods now and things are going well. I'm only a few pounds from onederland!!!!!

Now all I need to do is find a kind of exercise or activity that I can really enjoy! Any activities you do that you just love and would suggest? I always appreciate everyones help. Thanks

katier825
on 6/16/11 7:58 pm
Congrats!  It's great how once we get losing, our attitude changes from "I hope I can" to "I know I can" and inspires us to continue!  You'll be in onederland before you know it!

I started doing Zumba and Interval Training (hand weights, exercise ball, various exercises).  I love it...NEVER loved any exercise before.  I miss it when I can't go.  I also walk, but enjoy the workouts better.
Sunshine00015
on 6/16/11 11:46 pm
Awesome I am about half way as well 30 pre op and almost 20 post opo so another 50 to go now.

Congrats again.......Hope you make it to onederland soon!

Most Active