Nearly 6 weeks out and Pain in lower back

bubbles_too
on 6/6/11 2:22 am
I have pain in my back on my left side.  I also feel very weak.  What could it be?

Haydee13
on 6/6/11 2:56 am - NY
I'm 4 months out and having lower back pain I believe are my kidneys ( I'm not sure about the kidneys is just where the pain is that makes me assume that) not now but in the past I was so weak and it was result of my dehydration, my blood test revealed that I wasnt drinking enough water and had a B1 deficiency which is the vitamin that gives you energy, now I'm taking B1 everyday and trying to drink more water. but go to your doctor to make sure is nothing serious good luck

melanie L.
on 6/6/11 3:11 am
I had pain in my lower back too. I went to the chiropracter and got my back adjusted and that actually helped me. I guess once the weight wasnt pulling on my belly no more it needed to be adjusted. not saying it will help in ur case but something to look into.

Karen M.
on 6/6/11 4:11 am - Rockwall, TX
DS on 12/01/14
I had the same thing almost the same time post-op. I too, thought it was my kidneys but after 2 or 3 weeks, it went away. If you find out what it is, let me know.

HW:  268             SW:  268              CW:  230.02             5'5"                   48 yrs old              

Leslie B.
on 6/6/11 4:38 am - MO

Hey girl, same problem here!!  I had the pain from 6-8 weeks out the whole time.  Did not know what it was and one day I stood up at work and had the lower back pain and front lower abdominal pain that felt like a sharp knife was drilling into both sides.  So, I asked my Dr that is here in the office I work, the nurse did a UA dip on my urine and I had a MAJOR kidney infection.  He said it was from the cathater when I had surgery.  This happens alot.  If I were you I would call the Dr.  Just to make sure that is not what it is.  Because it just kept getting worse.  Now I feel GREAT!!!!  Leslie

"I am so happy with my new life, would not change it for anything!"
Most Active
Recent Topics