Hey Ladies!!?!

Lananala
on 5/27/11 2:03 pm - CA
Okay men if you are reading I am going start talking about periods..... You have been warned.

So my surgery was on 4/13. Had a normal cycle on 4/22. Supposed to get my period on 5/21. Nothing. I know that weight loss sometimes can affect it. There is NO way I am pregnant.

Anyone else have issues with being late? If so, when did they go back to normal?

Thanks,
Lisa
                          HW 233 SW 220.2 CW 157.6 GW 150

sleeve genie
on 5/27/11 2:18 pm - Alhambra, CA
well your hormones are def affected,   I had gone through the "change"  lol  years ago,  and i had a few small tom a few times so for sure.   The fat we burn is full of hormones and they get dumped into your system when we burn stored fat,  also get very emotional at times.    I'm sure others that are still your age will chime in too  good luck on your journey  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

dottiemay71
on 5/27/11 2:28 pm - Sparta, MI
 My cycle definitely took on changes.  I was late a few times.  other times I started a little early.  I'll tell you, I'm not sure if its the surgery or if it's my age...40...but that time of the month, I don't ever feel satisfied with enough food. Feel like I could eat and eat if I let myself.  Also get serious cravings for junk like never before.  Cramps are worse now too.  Some of this reminds me of my early days of my period.  So weird.  I'm 18 months out.  
Dottie May    
disabled_nurse
on 5/27/11 2:57 pm - Bogalusa, LA

After surgery i did not have a period for 4 months....................never been late since I started at age 8....................was definitely doing pregnancy test!!!!!!! lol lol lol 8 months out now and do still skip months!!

Lananala
on 5/27/11 3:46 pm - CA
Thanks for the replies
jimbovsg
on 5/27/11 6:21 pm
On May 27, 2011 at 9:03 PM Pacific Time, Lananala wrote:
Okay men if you are reading I am going start talking about periods..... You have been warned.

So my surgery was on 4/13. Had a normal cycle on 4/22. Supposed to get my period on 5/21. Nothing. I know that weight loss sometimes can affect it. There is NO way I am pregnant.

Anyone else have issues with being late? If so, when did they go back to normal?

Thanks,
Lisa
( puts fingers in ears...and sings "la la la la la la!  I-don't-want-to-hear-about-icky-woman's-stuff...la la la la!").....wait a sec!  "I'm READING this...****!"  ha ha ha!  

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

MrsClaus09
on 5/27/11 11:40 pm
I will preface by saying that my body is a complete fruitcake.  Had my last cycle on 2/1 - prior to that, last November.  Surgery was on 3/15 amd I've yet to have another cycle.  So, no "normal" here.  Just know that you're not alone.
My journey:   http://abowlfullofjelly.blogspot.com/ w/ March 2011 Sleevers List
"Sleeve Santa Sleeve!"

HW: 309 ~ PreOpW: 306 ~ SW: 293 ~ CW: 184  
elzbthn1
on 5/28/11 7:26 am
I was 1 week late first period after surgery, when I am usually right on time. And I feel like I shall be on time as I can feel when I ovulate, and I felt it right in the middle 2 weeks after. ;)
Liz
Week 1 10 pounds,week 2 4.4,week 3 2.2 week 4 1.6,week 5 6 week 6 .2 week 7 .6 week 8 4 week 9 .2 up!! week 10 3.4 week 11 .6 week 12 1.8 week 13 2 week 14 1 week 15 1.8 week 16 1.4 week 17 0 week 18 3.4 week 19 .4 pound lost!
Month 1 = 18.2
Month 2= 10.8
Month 3 = 5.6
Month 4 = 6.2

Most Active
Recent Topics