Hamburger is EVIL (aka I am a pig)

Stacy160
on 5/24/11 5:55 am
  !!! LMAO !!!  

That is theEEE funniest post I have read on here in a long, long time... probably since (omg, I can't remember her name!) the "I gave birth" constipation post from about a year ago.  *snort*

Live and learn, right!?  You've got a great attitude!!

HW 258    SW 246.4    CW 166.8 GW 160    
                     (reflects loss from all-time high weight in November 2009)
MILLERSDAUGHTER
on 5/24/11 6:01 am - Lewisport, KY
VSG on 04/07/11 with
Glad I made you laugh!  I'll never look at hamburger quite the same way again.  My husband grilled last night again because our boys were home this weekend.  The fridge looked like a plague of locusts had gone thru it.

When he got thru grilling last night, my DH brought in this HUGE platter of patties.  He looked so cute and sheepish.   He said "I didn't make  you any little ones again.  I figured you wouldn't want any so soon."  (Ya think??!!!)  I told him no thanks, just grill me some chicken titties and I'll be fine.

So the HB patties went into the fridge for him (he restarted his Atkins diet yesterday) and they don't appeal to me in the latest!
     Never, never, never give up!
...though she be but little, she is FIERCE...
A Midsummer Night's Dream
Crunchy As Can Be
on 5/24/11 11:48 am - NY
Millers Daughter-- I'm sorry you had such a bad go at hamburger but glad that you did learn SO many lessons from it. You really do have me laughing and looking out specifically for your posts!!
 ~~Emily~~

Heidi V.
on 5/24/11 12:05 pm - Cardinal, Canada
Revision on 01/13/14
My stomach muscles are killing me after a 10 minute laughing fit!! (I know it isn't funny...sorry) I still have tears running down my face and into my cleavage (sound familiar?) Cleavage with tears is far easier to clean than cleavage with puke.

I must say, I know exactly what you went through. I ate 1/2 a can of tuna with mayo while making my kids lunches one morning....only 2 weeks in and I thought I was going to die. My sister still smacks me for not following the "rules".

Good luck!

Heidi
xx

Revision from sleeve to RNY is set for January 13, 2014.

jimbovsg
on 5/24/11 12:16 pm
Thanks for makin' me feel guilty....for laughin' at that ****! ha ha ha!   Lesson learned ...huh?

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

KathyA999
on 5/24/11 12:32 pm
Mark Harmon will do that to a girl....   

Height 5' 7"   High Wt 268 / Consult Wt 246 / Surgery Wt 241 / Goal Wt 150 / Happy place 135-137 / Current Wt 143
Tracker starts at consult weight       

In maintenance since December 2011.

Most Active
Recent Topics