My surgery is in 13 days-June 7th@10am

Bahamas1968
on 5/24/11 10:51 pm - MI
I just don't feel as if I am prepared or clear or how much and what I can and can not eat. It's all so overwhelming....I know broths and water. I have stocked up on crystal lite. But the amounts and counting seems daunting. I am also very worried about the pain. I get cramps every month andhave to take Motrin 800 or I can't function. Not sure if Baby Tylenol will help with the post surgery cramping.

StepN2ANewLife
on 5/24/11 11:01 pm - AR
Congratulations!!! I know you're EXCITED!! I am on my 2 week pre-op diet (surgery June 6), and I had a horrible headache yesterday. I called my doctor to ask him what I could take (due to anesthesia, etc.) and he said Tylenol. He said that it wouldn't cause any bleeding, etc. So, my friend bought me some EXTRA STRENGTH TYELENOL! So,  Tylenol may be all we can take. However, I'm more than certain you'll have some pain meds given to you in the hospital as well as prescriptions written for some once you're dismissed. So, I pray all goes well!!! 

*Never Let a Dark Past, Cloud a Bright Future*

http://free2bme4eternity.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel: XxFemTationxX
Bahamas1968
on 5/25/11 12:20 am - MI
Thank you and yes I am excited...I know you are too....

heardb
on 5/24/11 11:01 pm - GA
@ post-op they will give you a list and instructions. Don't buy too much crystal lite cause most people taste change some I know mine did. Crystal lite was my favorite drink pre-surgery, not I dnt like any flavor of it. I 'd rather drink water. If your gonna stock up on anything let it be water, ice and sugar free popcicles. I can't help you with the cramps....so this is where I get off.
Bahamas1968
on 5/25/11 12:21 am - MI
LOL
Thanks...I have been eating sugar free everything-just to get use to the taste.

mommy_03
on 5/25/11 12:47 am

I am having surgery on 6/6 and i'm on day 3, so I def feel your pain!!  And yesterday's headache was pretty bad, I didn't know I was allowed to take Tylenol, I will be definitely picking that up after work today!  And yes, I am overwhelmed too...I'm here for ya if you want to talk 

Soto713
on 5/25/11 1:30 am - TX
I'm sure all you ladies will do just fine!! I don't have a surgery date yet, because I'm still on my 6 month diet. I can't wait for my date!! I wish each one of you well in your journey!!! ((hugs))
Most Active