Squeeze your knees and think of Jesus

Kim_M
on 5/20/11 5:07 am - LaPorte, TX
Thank God you made it home!!!See talking to Jesue helped lol.Well I can relate the only time this happened to me I was at Krogers had gone to bathroom 3 times everytime just gas like you I read don't trust a fart!!!Well the last time I was in the back 40 of krogerswhen I told my hubby this is it not gas I will never make it .Walking down the toilet paper asile I am think do I pop a squat or explode could just hear it clean up on asile and staff go running somhow made it sweating across front of store to bathroom .God was with me or the staff of Kroger's not sure which.Just laugh it off and pray it doesn't happen agin.I was 10 weeks out

First month since VSG 33  2nd 14 lbs 3rd12lbs 4th10lbs 5th10lbs 6th 9lbs 7th 13lbs 8th 13 lbs  9th 2 10th 6 11th bounced 175-180 12th  bounced  13th 2 lb cw(164)      
heathermc44
on 5/20/11 5:08 am - Bremerton, WA
You need to post a picture of Gus with his toy.

StepN2ANewLife
on 5/20/11 5:11 am - AR
Hilarious!!!

*Never Let a Dark Past, Cloud a Bright Future*

http://free2bme4eternity.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel: XxFemTationxX
MN_Mama
on 5/20/11 5:18 am
My coworkers are wondering why I'm crying!!!  My dog isn't that large, and although I've been there, done that, NEVER in my life could I have described it half as well as you! 
Thank you for the best Friday Funny in a loooooong time.  

Bigasiangirl
on 5/20/11 5:19 am
VSG on 06/01/11 with
Oh mercy, mercy!  I'm begging for mercy my stomach hurts from laughing so hard!!!   It was so hard keep my laughter quiet as I'm still in the office. 
Awesome post MillerD, please post more often! 

OffshoreMedic
on 5/20/11 5:25 am - AL
OMG, I am literally laughing so hard and loud that people in the next office came over to see what's so funny!

Thank you so much for an entertaining story.
Arianasmama
on 5/20/11 5:34 am - Beverly Hills, CA
Mercy!  Poor Gus just want a little love and affection
Be Blessed            
sonyagettinghealthy
on 5/20/11 5:35 am - CA
You should be a writer. You have talent. Thanks for the laugh.

cattywompos
on 5/20/11 5:35 am
Loves it!!!
 HW-304 / SW- 286 / CW-198.25 / GW-170

Val G.
on 5/20/11 5:58 am - NV
I absolutely LOVE your post!!!!  Yesterday with the talking food and today with the poo!!!  You give me so much to look forward too!!!

Keep them coming!

Val  

"Turns out is not where but who you're with that really matters!"  
~ Dave Matthews

Most Active
Recent Topics