Slow Slow Slow to Low Low Low....

Libralin
on 5/11/11 1:25 am - MorrisCounty, NJ
Today is my day 66....I have lost 32lbs since surgery. I know what I am doing wrong...not enough exercise...Everything else is right. ...so.......Ill have to step it up a bit!   Just talking here..venting....

On the good side...I have never lost 32lbs in 2 months!

anninva
on 5/11/11 1:32 am - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with
You're doing great!!!  as you said, when was the last time you lost 32 lbs in 2 mos??  i just saw my surgeon today and he basically said -- as long as you're going down you're doing great.  i need to do the exxercise thing too . . .

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

BriarRose
on 5/11/11 1:49 am
I too lose slowly at times. Like now. I will lose for a week, then stop for a week or two...I just try to stick to what I know I should be eating, and try to move more. At 55 with arthritis and bone and joint issues, I dont get a huge amount of exercise, but short walks, going to curves, and daily stretching helps...

You are dong great ! Have you taken your measurments ? I know when I'm not losing pounds, the inches seem to come off !!

Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
Libralin
on 5/11/11 1:57 am - MorrisCounty, NJ
I havent taken my measurements...but  I know I lost lots of inches...Almost out of plus sizes!

Happy966
on 5/11/11 5:13 am

OK, I admit it, I'm confused.  I what universe is losing 32 pounds in 66 days (0.48 lb/day, 3.4 lb/wk) called "SLOW"??  I'm just sayin'....

:) Happy

53 yrs old, 5'6" HW: 293 ConsW: 273 SW: 263 CW: 206

Libralin
on 5/11/11 9:39 am - MorrisCounty, NJ
It really doesnt come out to 1/2lb a day..considering I had a stall; and now Im stalling again...but Im happy with the results!

: )
Most Active