Sooooooo tired

_Nikki_
on 5/11/11 7:00 am
I know right ?? I've been about the same as you. Just really tired. I am kinda depressed too, but I know it's all just part of it.

So, I didn't know your name was Rose or I would have asked a lady walking in the hall who I thought was you if it was you !! My hubby was like just say "Hey evilelf is that you ??" I was like really dork !!?? LOL !!

I had a steak taco del carbon today (not the whole thing of course ) and it was awesome !! The last 2 days anything I eat has been sitting super heavy and I was getting tired of the same things.
_Nikki_ 

Chino67
on 5/11/11 8:34 am - Canada
I was sleeved around the same time as you guys and I am sooo tired and cold too.

Does anyone hav3e any suggestions with this, or does it just pass?

cheers
Heidi

First 30 days 31lbs
buxom_blossom
on 5/11/11 10:23 am
VSG on 04/12/11 with
 I'm going through the same thing right now too! (minus the throwing up)

By the time I get home from the office I'm so exhausted that my eyes burn (you know the feeling when you're really sleepy).  I've been getting the chills and eventhough it's getting warm here I still use my fireplace everynight. 

I'm hoping that my 9:30 bed time won't last forever but I just can't make it any longer. 

Hopefully we'll all be bursting with energy in a few more weeks once our bodies get used to it.  Hang in there ladies! 

I'm 5'10"  -   HW 264 lbs  -  lost 9lbs pre-op diet -  SW 255 lbs  

cannonkb
on 5/11/11 10:57 am - SC
Have all you ladies had labs run?  I was having problems with being cold and fatigued.  I also was suffering from irritablity and mood swings( I just assumed this was due to my normal depression).  I had my labs checked last week and low and behold my iron and ferratin levels are low.  All of these things listed can be symptoms of low iron levels.

BigCaliSmile
on 5/11/11 11:39 am - La Puente, CA
Remember to keep the water up and the popcicles they help!
Jan in Cali,  5ft  Sw 224                       
Most Active
Recent Topics