Sooooooo tired

evilelf
on 5/11/11 5:20 am
I am almost 4 weeks, the first two went wonderful. Now as I enter my mushie stage I feel awful. I have been throwing up and so tired. I had high blood pressure before. Saw my GP about a week ago he dropped my dosage down to almost nothing, I was so excited. Now my bp is down to 99/62. I am so tired and cold all the time. Also during the visit he stated I had protein in my urine, but was going to run more test.  I sent him a email but he has been out of the office. Just wanted to know if anyone else felt this way.
Thanks
Rose

H.W 270 S.W 252 C.W 195 G.W 170

Mandyplus2 ..
on 5/11/11 5:22 am - GA
You are tired and cold because your body is surviving on almost no calories.

As time goes on and you can eat more and your body adapts, it will get better. I experienced both for several months.
 5'8" - 40 years old

SassyItalian
on 5/11/11 5:26 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
i struggled with fatigue from 4-16 weeks out. mine was partially due to low potassium but i am guessing you already had normal bloodwork so maybe yours is more due to mandy's suggestion. definitely discuss with your doc!

you shouldnt be vomiting. are you eating too fast? too much? and by too much i dont mean within what your doc recommends i mean within your own bodies limit. i could only eat 1/2 of the docs suggested amounts. are you taking your ppi?

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

evilelf
on 5/11/11 5:35 am

Yes I am taking ppi, not really eating a lot nor that fast. For once in my life hunger has not really been there. I tried to eat 2 bites of egg this morning and down the toilet it went. I still really nauseaed. I really thought by now I would be feeling better.

DJNICKL
on 5/11/11 5:31 am
 i feel the same way right in the middle of the day i get so sleepy and freezing, i also am 3 weeks out moving on to the 4th.. whats happing to me
Jenijeni
on 5/11/11 5:49 am
I know there are lots of thing our bodies don't tolerate after surgery, and for me, one of them is eggs. Are you throwing up with other things, too? I really hope you feel better soon! You should probably call your doc's office and schedule another appointment to talk to him about how you're doing!

HW: 250 SW: 224 GW: 135 CW: 124

SassyItalian
on 5/11/11 6:32 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
some people cant eat eggs this soon out, for some reason they may not sit well. also chicken and steak. didnt know if there was a trend with what you are vomiting? maybe your doc can rx you some zofran/odansetron which is an anti-nausea pill...

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

evilelf
on 5/11/11 6:37 am
Thanks sassy, I sent my GP a email. My surgeon is about 2hr's away so I keep emailing my GP, but I think I'm going to call the surgeon he has more experience.

_Nikki_
on 5/11/11 6:46 am
I'm super sleepy and cold too and my food lately is sitting really heavy. We'll get through it Mama !!
_Nikki_ 

evilelf
on 5/11/11 6:49 am
Hey Nikki, how you been. Long time no talk to.

Most Active
Recent Topics