24 hours...

Nurse_Audrey
on 5/9/11 10:22 pm - Houston, TX
In just 24 hours I will be at the hospital with my new tummy. I am still very nervous but I am resolved to do this because I want to live a better life I want more then anything to try to lose this weight and to try and beat diabetes. I would also like to one day have children and live a longer life. I know if I keep telling myself all of my good reasons for doing this i will be ok . I still cant believe I made it through 2 weeks of this pre op diet but I did no cheating! If I can do this I can do anything I just have to stay positive. Make room on the bench here I come....

JennDee
on 5/9/11 10:48 pm
I'm up tomorrow too!! Lots of luck to you. We are going to do great :)

Jennie D.  

"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly".

"If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got."

Susan0714
on 5/9/11 10:54 pm - Kenner, LA
Good Luck tomorrow for a wonderful surgery and recovery and for your new life..

Susan
LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Inikah J.
on 5/9/11 10:57 pm - Houston, TX
I pray that your surgery goes well and that you are taken care of yourself.  You will have times when you question yourself but remember your ultimate goal and you will be fine! Happy early Sleeve B-Day!
rtptjd
on 5/9/11 11:06 pm - Atlanta, GA
Good luck to you! I am in the jumping through my final "hoops" for insurance purposes and hoping to have VSG done sometime this year. My biggest reason is to ditch the diabetes! And, I'm just sick and tired of being sick and tired. You're on your way!
jessj1976
on 5/9/11 11:31 pm - Carey, OH
VSG on 04/27/11 with
Im so happy for you....Good luck my friend.
Nurse_Audrey
on 5/10/11 12:58 am - Houston, TX
Thank you so much everyone! I'm scared but prepared!

Most Active