whew!

skinimini
on 5/4/11 8:58 am
I posted last night that I was afraid I had messed up my 6 months of supervised visits to my PCP.  I had gone to the doctor in March and gotten weighed, but didn't physically see the doctor.  She didn't bill me for that visit, but she did sign my form that has to be signed by her each month.  So, I was very nervous that she had not submitted anything to insurance for the month of March.

Well... today, I got in touch with the patient advocate lady at my surgeon's office,and she said that as long as I have that one paper signed by the Dr., I will be fine.  She said people have weigh-ins all the time that were not done with a "visit".  well, I wish I had known that before now!!  I could have saved $130/month in going to the Dr, just to get weighed!!! ugh!

Not complaining though, I was scared I was going to have to keep going to my visits until Sept., when I will actually be done in 3 weeks!

I hope this made sense!  If it didn't, just over look me and know it was a good outcome for me!!

(Crazy ) Sheri

I am 5' 7" tall and 35-years-old   **Sheri**
My ticker shows who I did this for:  Azure and Malachi

July 10th, 2011:  Down 26 lbs. and 15 1/4 ".

Aug. 10th, 2011: Down 14 lbs. and 13 3/4 ".

Sept. 10th, 2011:

Oct. 10th, 2011:

SASSI11
on 5/4/11 10:05 am
I'm so glad it all worked out!  Congrats.
(deactivated member)
on 5/4/11 1:33 pm
Thank goodness!  I was really pulling for you, girl!!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting us know!!!!!!!!!
Lalamonkey
on 5/5/11 1:19 am - GA
YES!!!!  I just knew this would work out for you.  The stars are aligning for your success!
Most Active