Surgery right around the corner

Rosa L.
on 4/28/11 3:52 am - Chino, CA
Im not sure if alot of you feel this, but yesterday I had such an emotional day.  I was crying all day because I am so nervous.  My surgery isnt until June 7th and  although I am excited.  I am also so scared of not waking up.  My husband keeps telling me to relax but its easier said than done.  My question is will they give me something at the hospital to help me relax? I dont want to jump off the bed as they are wheeling me into surgery ..
rosapain
on 4/28/11 4:35 am, edited 4/28/11 4:36 am - Amityville, NY
I am so sorry you are feeling that way. try to relax and only think of your rebirth. You may think of it as being born again. I HOPE YOU KNOW YOUR FATHER IS WITH YOU. You must have faith in surgen because god will guide his every move please believe that from this day forward. I and so many others will be praying the same. You are a stronge woman you have come  so far. Maybe when you laid your head on the pillow each night smile picture the lord speaking to you smile at him and say lord thank you. with love rosapain
Rosa L.
on 4/28/11 5:10 am - Chino, CA
Thank you for your kind words.  I have been praying every night that everything goes smoothly.  I have been reading up on my surgeon an have read a lot of great things. Dr. Janos Tallor. at Scripps Mercy in San Diego.
sldierswife
on 4/28/11 5:57 am
I too am anxious nervous excited....everything...my NUT did tell me that if you tell the nurses they will give you something to help you relax so just tell the nurses everything you feel you should be great
 HW 298 SW 281

Most Active