Anyone else feel like an ice cube post-op?

jimbovsg
on 4/24/11 3:53 am
On April 23, 2011 at 8:30 PM Pacific Time, buxom_blossom wrote:
Oh no! I live in one of the coldest places on the planet (-50C) and my old way of always being warm served me well. I hope I regulate out a little bit before winter hits.
Where the hell do you live....Antarctica?  -50 Brrrr!  In Cali....we think anything under 60 degrees is cold!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

sleeve genie
on 4/23/11 1:33 pm - Alhambra, CA
i never wore sweaters or coats, i was always hot, even when everyone else was freezing,  now i'm cold all the time,  very strange.  Had to buy sweaters and coats,  stay all bundled up  lol
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Susan0714
on 4/23/11 10:44 pm - Kenner, LA
IT is funny that you posted this, as last night I put the a/c downa nd my skinny hubby put on the extra blanket, I told him, "don't worry after my surgery at this temperature, I will even be cold."

So, I am not there yet, but if it will save on the a/c bill, I will be happy about that.

Susan
PaulaS
on 4/24/11 2:25 am - TX
Good post !   I am always cold now, too!   I have always kept the AC on 65 and never wanted the heater on at all, but now....   I am COLD in this house!  
Wonder how long this takes to go back to "normal"?     It would be nice to save on the electricity bill this summer....

Highest weight, 248#
Surgery weight, 236#
Current weight, 138#
chelleyj
on 4/24/11 3:07 am - Duncanville, TX
 I was always cold in the beginning, but now it seems I'm starting to warm up and actually feel normal again.  it could be the high humidity and 90 degree days.  

Just remember you are losing your layer of "blubber" that is what kept you warm, just like the seal &, whales.  The extra insulation is gone!

It got better for me, hopefully it will for you too!

chelleyjb55c560c23272105db7ffdb68e4eed42.png

Most Active
Recent Topics