Just wanted to introduce myself

Chrissyissy
on 4/22/11 2:20 pm
Hi, my name is Christina - I'm 37 years old and I will officially be "sleeved" on Monday 4/25.
It has been such a long journey and I can't believe it's actually here! I feel so weird - excited, nervous, anxious, overwhelmed and emotional.
I'm mostly looking forward to the new life this will bring me - I just want to get past the surgery and hospital stay.
I wish I had found this site while I was going through the months of doctors visits and testing - but I'm glad I'm here now!
Looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Cheryl S.
on 4/22/11 2:23 pm, edited 4/22/11 2:24 pm - Montpelier, VA
Hi Christina! I'm 38 and had surgery 3/14. Congratulations on joining the club! Its an awesome experience! My advice (not that you asked LOL), is to drink drink drink, walk walk walk and don't rush your recovery! I went back to work after 1 week and it was a BIG mistake! Hopefully you have at least 2 weeks off to rest and get ready to face a very different world! Please feel free to contact me as you go through the next several weeks. I will tell you, it wasn't easy, but definitely well worth it!

Monica W.
on 4/22/11 3:11 pm - TX
Welcome

Ulysses
on 4/22/11 3:12 pm

Hi Christina!

I will be officially sleeved on Tuesday the 25t6 4/26.
I feel exactly the same as you - it's getting SO close!
-this forum is GREAT, I "lurked around" for a month or so before I joined...
Its gonna be a heck of a ride...

Jason

VSG Surgery on April 26th, 2011
"Get busy living…or get busy dying. That's goddamn right." ~ Red, The Shawshank Redemption   

Donna09
on 4/22/11 3:23 pm - CA
This is such a great site for information and support!  Best wishes for an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery.
jimbovsg
on 4/22/11 3:29 pm
Welcome aboard.....and good luck! 

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

allypad64
on 4/22/11 4:54 pm - henderson, NV
Welcome and good luck!  If you have any questions, ask away!  The people here are fantastic!

Allison

Plastics by Dr. Sauceda in Monterray, MX - 2/6/2012 (yippee!).  Lower Body Lift, BL/BA, Arm Lift, Butt Lift.

Rinny4201
on 4/22/11 7:34 pm - Miamisburg, OH
 Welcome !!
jennkitt
on 4/22/11 9:48 pm - MI
Hello sleeve sister!  I am being sleeved Monday too!!
HW: 305, Consult: 285, Day of surg:261

Linda B.
on 4/22/11 11:33 pm
Wishing you the best surgical experience ever. May you be blessed with wonderful nurses and a complication free recovery! God Bless.
Linda B.

Most Active
Recent Topics