We are FATHLETES!

Ulysses
on 4/21/11 11:34 am

Yeah...But we were hell on wheels at "Red-Rover"

(deactivated member)
on 4/21/11 12:15 pm
VSG on 03/14/11 with
Interesting concept/perspective! Fathletes! Love it!!! Well, this Fathlete had her arse out on the track this evening
(deactivated member)
on 4/21/11 12:27 pm
Thank you! As a fellow SUPER I couldn't agree more. Although I didn't have a good term to use, I have asked in my most pleasantly irritated voice to politely carry around a 250 pound man on your (my hb's) skinny ass and see how long/ far he makes it....funny he won't take me up on that...*****!

Meow
Lisa S.
on 4/21/11 12:48 pm - TX
What an incredible way to look at it! You hit the nail right on the head. That was the most encouraging read I've had in a few days! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa

Sunshine115
on 4/21/11 1:41 pm - MI
I love it, do you mind if I use it?

Ulysses
on 4/21/11 1:50 pm
Be my guest!
Use away...
Jason
DAVA8990
on 4/21/11 2:23 pm
VSG on 02/01/11 with
Very good read.  You have tremendous insight.  Congrats on your pending surgery and new journey.  It's sooo worth it!   Great avatar.  I'm a trekkie fan too.  Wishing you sucess and blessings as you move forward.

jimbovsg
on 4/21/11 2:38 pm
Cool perspective Jason!  I tell people I was carrying around the equivalent of 7 1/2  of the 5 gallon water bottles! (they weigh 40lbs each!)  Still carrying 1-2 of em around.....but I'm slowly dropping them!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

Most Active
Recent Topics