But you have a pretty face.........

(deactivated member)
on 4/21/11 10:05 pm
VSG on 03/14/11 with
and you're smokin now, girl!
Phyllis C.
on 4/21/11 10:29 pm
It is definitly better to be fat and have pretty face, than to be fat and have an ugly face!!!!

Pretty women get away with being fat because they are pretty.   Plain girls have to have something going for them, so I think they are more conscience of gaining weight, just my theory.

Fat is not a good thing, that is why we all got WLS.  However, I don't think that the skinnier the better either.

Be glad you have a pretty face....it is much harder to get a pretty face than it is to get a slimmer body.

Phyllis
"Me agreeing with you doesn't preclude you from being a deviant."

(deactivated member)
on 4/22/11 12:01 am
VSG on 03/14/11 with
AH.....good point, Phyllis.  I think, however, being attractive AND OW can be a double edged sword.  I have heard people (and I'm guilty too - and we are all honest, I think most of us have at least thought it) comment on how pretty a fat girl is and how could she let herself go with a face like that.  And also, how much prettier she could be if she lost the weight.  I think they are the ones who possibly get pinged on the most, IMHO.  In the end, I did this for my health and yup, I do want to look better.  Who doesn't?   

Thanks for your honest input!!!    And many congrats on your successes!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics