My scale is a ....trampoline!!!!! ARRRRRGGGHHHH!

changeiscomingsoon
on 4/20/11 12:28 pm
What is UP WITH that thing!!! I have not had this before and just need to get it out...do ya hear me!!
 That thing is a trampoline....up and down, up and down....I am a bit annoyed with it.
Trying to re-evaluate my situation and simmer down. I have been going right along all this time and BAM...trampoline. My body is adjusting...my body is adjusting...my body is adjusting ...RIGHT?

faylavi
on 4/20/11 12:50 pm - Laurel, MD
you bought yours at Walmart too  My scale is my nemesis!!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

heathermc44
on 4/20/11 1:08 pm - Bremerton, WA
 I hear you, mine does the same thing.  However, I do not get too stressed or too focused on this.  Your body is adjusting.  There are days when you are going to retain more water and days when you are not.  it's just how our bodies are.  Now, I could tell you to only weigh yourself once a week, but then I would be a hypocrite.  Just don't put too much stock in it.  

Ulysses
on 4/20/11 1:09 pm
I copied this from my blog:

"I also am using the new scale I bought from Amazon - it's a "High Capacity" scale that weighs up to 500Lbs...Why didn't they just name it "Hop on Fat Ass!" it has a womans voice (that you can turn off) that tells you your weight.....###.7 pounds. Good thing I live alone, I would not want that biatch screaming to everyone in the house "FOUR HUNDRED and 54.4 POUNDS!!!"  - it is amazingly accurate for a digital scale, right there with my Surgeons scale."

It was only like 60.00 and is really accurate.

J
VSG Surgery on April 26th, 2011
"Get busy living…or get busy dying. That's goddamn right." ~ Red, The Shawshank Redemption   

KCChris
on 4/20/11 1:53 pm - KS
There has been many times I wanted to throw my scale out the window frisbie style. I feel your pain!
My heart is all mine and my mind is free. That's all the revolution; revelation that I need.
sleeve genie
on 4/20/11 2:43 pm - Alhambra, CA
They say the last 20lbs or so are the hardest to lose.  Our bodies are adjusting and re distributing itself,  its all part of the fun   you're doing great   congratulations  :o) Jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Road Less Travelled
on 4/22/11 12:13 pm
VSG on 12/13/10 with
I have a very good and accurate scale

BUT -- I find after I loose 10 pounds -- then I start to gain -- 3-5 pounds, then bam it drops back to where it was, and I start on the next 10 pounds.

Not sure if it's that "time of the month" or what -- but I do better on weight loss the first 2 weeks of the month as compared to the 2nd two weeks

I am in the "up" phase right now and it sucks

July 2007 = lap band ...Sept 2010: lap band removed....Dec 2010 VSG
HW: 283... VSG SW: 244 ..  got down to 170 -- now at 193 and "back on track" ....GW: 155

Most Active
Recent Topics