Insurance Approval ?

Seldern
on 4/20/11 11:22 am - Belmont , NC

All of my pre-approval stuff for the insurance company is now done so my Drs office should be getting ready to submit for final surgery approval. My question is how long did it take you to hear from your insurance company for approval or denial for surgery and which insurance company are you with? I am with Medcost.

Thanks for all your help!!

:)

peachynptc
on 4/20/11 11:24 am - Fayetteville, GA
After a week i was denied due to my nut. info another week and they approved me.

VSG: 4/11/11 by Dr. Kevin McGill at Buckhead Bariatrics, Atlanta, GA.

Looking for Support Group near Fayetteville/Peachtree City, GA

kimshealth
on 4/20/11 11:45 am - LA
What is nut.?? I have been seeing that on here and have no clue what that means.

(deactivated member)
on 4/20/11 11:55 am
Glad I'm not the only one. Nutritionist I believe
Ulysses
on 4/20/11 1:46 pm
A nut is just short for Nutritionalist -
Cheers!
J
VSG Surgery on April 26th, 2011
"Get busy living…or get busy dying. That's goddamn right." ~ Red, The Shawshank Redemption   

Kadeelynne
on 4/20/11 11:28 am - Gillette, WY
I called my ins (Blue Cross Blue Sheild) every other day and with in 7 days, I was approved!!!

~ Katie ~

tanieanie
on 4/20/11 11:35 am - WI
security health and approved in a week.

Jasonm11
on 4/20/11 12:09 pm
Self pay....took me about 5 seconds to swipe my debit card and enter the pin...30 seconds to write the check to the hospital(heck yea I can give you a check I thought you needed money!)...and about 5 days of thinking I just wasted a lot of money I could have blown on something fun before seeing enough results to realize it was worth every last penny!

Sorry it doesn't help your question but best of luck with your pending approval!!!
Brenda L.
on 4/20/11 1:03 pm - Raleigh, NC
Three days with United Healthcare.
  Brendini                                                              
drblanto
on 4/20/11 1:05 pm
No way!!!  a week!  That would be awesome, assuming it comes back "approved."
Dana
32 yrs old 5'9"
CW 280 lbs  GW 160 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics