No Intrest in food!

Ulysses
on 4/21/11 1:38 pm

That reminds me I have to buy myself a baby spoon...
I get my sleeve on Tuesday so I can't comment.
But Barry! I was just on your blog and you have lost 41+ pounds in 2 weeks!
That's F'n outstanding man!
I can't wait to be on the bench with ya..
Peace
Jason

VSG Surgery on April 26th, 2011
"Get busy living…or get busy dying. That's goddamn right." ~ Red, The Shawshank Redemption   

(deactivated member)
on 4/21/11 10:52 pm
Don't worry in time it gets better. I felt the same way- slowly as the day's pass it get's better. You will also find certain foods taste amazing for me it's my cheese sticks. and the other night I made tuna fish and it was very yummy. 

I have been mourning certain foods- but now that my clothes are getting looser adn I can wear jewley thats not strangleing me and rings I havent worn in years I am happy with the trade off!!

I am still struggling to get all my liquids and protein in. I do miss being able to chug water though- I wish I could have that back.

Good luck!
walmartian
on 4/22/11 1:09 am, edited 4/22/11 1:09 am
You will get back some nterest in a couple of weeks; I think I might actually feel the way I'm supposed to feel about food now, instead of being obsessed by it. When I hit the 1 month point last weekend, I was finally allowed real food so my niece and I went to a Mexican place; I ordered one chicken enchilada and some cheese dip. I ate about a third of the enchilada which wasn't a great big one and about four chips with the cheese, and it was actually a bite too much. I love it! I'm still only eating actual 'food' once a day, and learning the amount I can eat, I think about 1/3 of a cup will be my maximum.

Most Active
Recent Topics