Just wondering if you all have found new bones in your body lol.

Valerie K.
on 4/20/11 11:31 am - Dearborn, MI
I have hip bones now and I was scratching my back and found my neck bones lol. My shoulder bones to. I have to have my husband make sure they are bones and not some kind of tum er lol. Wow loosing weight and finding bones I have not see or felt in 25 years is such a thrill.
My surgeon gave me the tool. Now it is up to me to use it right.

Marriott L.
on 4/20/11 11:31 am - San Diego, CA
ha ha..all I can say is WOOHOO and Congrats!!

Surgery Date: Jan 26th, 2011           Sleever for Life! HA

Keelan
on 4/20/11 11:42 am
Isn't it just amazing what we find when we loss weight. I never knew I had hip bones and one day I woke up and was like what the heck is this. Kinda funny but I really can't remember ever feeling them in my adult like.
By the way I love your profile picture, you look amazing. Congrats on your success.

Kee.

HW:274  SW:238  CW: 150.0  1St goal: 199.8  2nd goal:174 (100 pound lost)
My Persoanl Goal: (HIgh)150 (Low)140

1st goal acheived December 27th/2010. 1 week after my 3rd month surgery anniversary.
2nd goal acheived June 4th/2011. 2 weeks after my 8th Month Surgiversary

Gall Bladder surgery April 12,2012

You can either believe it will happen.....or believe it won't.  Both are self fulfilled prophesies. For Me it has happened.  My Surgery was September 21/2010

Valerie K.
on 4/20/11 11:52 am - Dearborn, MI
Thank you for the nice complement. I have only 40 more lbs to go so my doctor keeps telling me lol. He wants me down to 140 or 130. I will be happy to be 150.

MediumSoon
on 4/20/11 11:42 am - TX
Yep! I can FEEL my collar bones now - can't see them yet though... I'm waiting patiently!! YAY for you!

BriarRose
on 4/20/11 11:51 am
I just now can feel my collar bones too ! We haven't made each other's aquaintance in some 30 years or more.....can't wait to actually see them !!!

Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
(deactivated member)
on 4/20/11 12:02 pm
VSG on 03/14/11 with

Cheeks and hip bones!  Still waiting to be reintroduced to my collar bone!

(deactivated member)
on 4/20/11 12:06 pm
VSG on 03/14/11 with
Just an observation, but notice the guys are staying well away from this one?!?!?!?    LOL - come on guys!  Where's your input?!?!?!?!
Valerie K.
on 4/20/11 12:13 pm - Dearborn, MI
Funny you mention guys. I was pumping gas to day and had no coat on and this guy offered to have me sit in my car while he finished pumping my gas lol. When I was 300 lbs no man talked to me now I have some that ask if I need help with my gas or even grocery bags. It feels so strange to here them offer to help me.

Ashleyxx
on 4/20/11 12:31 pm - Detroit, MI
I hope you took him up on his offer! lol
Most Active
Recent Topics