Home and Stankier Than Ever

phred
on 4/19/11 9:23 am - CO
My cologne I'll be happy to loan ya,
Ere family and friends all disown ya:
No offense, but I think,
I discern from the stink,
You've encountered anhydrous ammonia!

If it feels good, do it!  And if it smells good, eat it!

Lananala
on 4/19/11 9:42 am - CA
Welcome back

Lisa
                          HW 233 SW 220.2 CW 157.6 GW 150

Linda B.
on 4/19/11 9:51 am - CA
Cover the dang drain hole and take a DAMN SHOWER! omg...sometimes hospitals make me crazy and I'm a nurse. Just keep it dry and wash that damn stanky booty. You will feel a lot better too!
And where are our pics? Are you sure you had surgery or are you making excuses not to shower?
Linda B
Awesome workout: www.ujamfitness.com 

HW=249#  SW= 236#  CW 179#  TOTAL=71 lost BMI= 30.6
Lose weight with me at LIVESTRONG.COM

JustLora
on 4/19/11 10:03 am - Omaha, NE
Hey Waffleking! Glad to here you're doing well. I don't know what the hell they were thinking & telling you not to shower for another 36 hours...GROSS!
I'm a nurse in post-op/recovery unit and I have never told anyOne to wait 36 hours (or have heard anyone say). You can take a shower with a drain and with a drain; Just not submersion in water (tubs).

Take care & good Luck!
Lora

SW 235/GW 150/CW 140   I'm 5'6" 

Momof2Sweeties
on 4/19/11 10:29 am - NJ
Welcome back, and congrats on your sleeve..I also second all the nurses...take a shower, it will be fine..that's ridiculous for them to tell you not to shower...take care,

Shannon

NewDawn50
on 4/19/11 10:23 am
Welcome home, Waffle-boy!

And thanks, btw, for ensuring that I will have visions of stanky asses that can't swallow dancing in my head tonight.  I'd prefer to count sheep, thank you!

(deactivated member)
on 4/19/11 10:38 am
LOL!!! Great to have you back on here, making us all smile!! You were missed by all.

Now if you ain't going to shower at least go take a "ho" bath in the sink and get the smelly parts clean. It's just good computer hygiene....or something   
sleeve genie
on 4/19/11 10:39 am - Alhambra, CA
Hey there Waffle,  so glad you lived through all that.  Congrats on your new sleeve.   I had a drain and i took a shower at the hospital with the drain still in so i can't imagine why they would tell you that.  Did you **** someone off and they're just messing with you?  i bet you pissed off some of them cute nursies you were flirting with.   I say,  go wash that ass  dude.  Try to be good   i know that may be hard for you but i still say try.  Welcome loser,  to the bench.  And  pics or it didn't happen   :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

(deactivated member)
on 4/19/11 10:40 am - CA
I'm starting to get the hint that I should just take a shower.
Carmelita
on 4/19/11 12:06 pm - Four Corners, NM

lol...you take care...... first n foremost...

thanks for bein a good sport! and takin all our ribbin....

'sides Jenn put us up to it!

Most Active
Recent Topics