Home and Stankier Than Ever

cabcab
on 4/19/11 7:47 am
VSG on 01/06/11 with
Welcome back.  Glad you're home and doing better.  Enjoy your shower when you finally get to take it!
    HW: 335.  SW: 318.  CW: 161.0.  Height 5'8.  Age 43.

Dawnie 88
on 4/19/11 7:55 am, edited 4/19/11 7:55 am
too funny!  Happy to hear you're home..and thanks JennChap for keeping us notified!

Sunkissedsgrho
on 4/19/11 7:59 am - LA
OMG!!!!! The King has returned!!! Welcome back, Dude! You've already caused an uproar! Wash that booty and keep us updated!
momokc
on 4/19/11 8:05 am
Glad you are back and doing well!  I had so much nausea just from plain water in the hospital that I had to stay one day longer!  I, too was able to take a shower after I got home however maybe you can "spit" bathe or at least use a washcloth and just not get any water on the incision where the drain tube was!  I know this isn't the greatest but it would take some of the stank away! lol
Look forward to your input.

Granny 

Kristy R.
on 4/19/11 8:14 am - Santa Clara, CA
 "I know that JennChap mentioned that my first swallow test didn't go so well (she couldn't understand because she's such a pro at that)" - OMG - AHAHAHAH

Glad you are better foo!

Congrats!
~Kristy~ VSG 3/29/11 ~ 15 pounds lost pre-op, SW - 240/GW - 150

P_B
on 4/19/11 8:15 am - Norfolk, VA
Glad you are home and swallowing well ahem I mean ummm well just be sure to have a countdown till shower time lol

Kristy R.
on 4/19/11 8:16 am - Santa Clara, CA
 I told my husband that my Dr. said no more swallowing since I had this surgery.. (not that I could before anyway, but just in case he gets any ideas)
~Kristy~ VSG 3/29/11 ~ 15 pounds lost pre-op, SW - 240/GW - 150

Carmelita
on 4/19/11 8:17 am - Four Corners, NM
Ahhhaaaa...knew ya'd make it.... Waffles....lots of rest...for ya..now!

lol
Lalamonkey
on 4/19/11 8:19 am - GA
Welcome back "stanky"!  Glad you are home and on the mend!!!!
MELMEL308
on 4/19/11 8:28 am - PA
Just because you can't shower doesn't mean you can't wash your ass!...LOL

anyway, Welcome Home, and Congrats on making it to the losers bench...I can't wait to join you!
                            ~Melanie~
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a beautiful butterfly"                                       
Most Active
Recent Topics