Home and Stankier Than Ever

(deactivated member)
on 4/19/11 7:31 am - CA
Well, I survived my sleeve ordeal and I am finally home.  I want to thank all of you for your well-wishes and support while I was recovering.

I know that JennChap mentioned that my first swallow test didn't go so well (she couldn't understand because she's such a pro at that).  My doctor said that with about 10% of the patients they see this happening where everything gets really swollen (ZING) and nothing will go down(HEYO!). Sexual innuendos aside, it was not fun but I'm feeling a lot better and I'm all up and around and liquids are going down fine.  The good news for you guys is that I'm back on OH!

The bad news is that I'm stank-ass to the extreme. Haven't shaved or showered since Friday morning and when I was leaving today I told them I needed to take a three hour shower and they said, "Hold on there, we just took your drain out. No showering for you for another 36 hours!"  Good grief I'm gross.  But hey, ladies, I'll be sure to post once I'm clean.

On a side note, I do want to thank my Angel JennChap for being there for me during my sleeve struggles or "Sleeveuggles" as I call them.  I am lucky to know her. 

That's all for now but I'm back in action so prepare yourselves!
Jennchap
on 4/19/11 7:35 am - CA
 LOL hahaha…. anytime baby… and as far as swallowing… Im so a SPITER
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

LunaLovegood
on 4/19/11 7:39 am - WA
Haha, smart girl.

Weight: Highest 317, Consult 311, Surgery 292, Current 210.8
Weight lost by month: 22, 13, 11, 8, 6, 5, 5, 6, 3, 0, next update 12/5.    
Sunkissedsgrho
on 4/19/11 7:56 am - LA
 Wow.... I just LOVE this forum!! And ummm...I have no comments to make about swallowing OR spitting!  
....just your classic story of an overweight beauty who's looking for a change!!         
Ulysses
on 4/19/11 10:48 am
That is so dissapointing....you really need to "Nut Up" so to speak.
It increases your chick equity or "keeper value" Big Time

J
VSG Surgery on April 26th, 2011
"Get busy living…or get busy dying. That's goddamn right." ~ Red, The Shawshank Redemption   

foodlover
on 4/19/11 7:41 am
(she couldn't understand because she's such a pro at that). 

OMGOSH!  Too funny.  Glad you are doing well.  I was able to take a shower right after they took the drains out right there in the hospital.   I did not go home stankin. :)
Sooz.L.
on 4/19/11 7:42 am - United Kingdom
Far too much information LOL

Leslie B.
on 4/19/11 7:45 am - MO
Congrats and so glad your home and doing better.  And love the fun love we all get hear on OH!!!!  Hope you are loving your new sleeve......God Bless!!  Leslie

"I am so happy with my new life, would not change it for anything!"
jennkitt
on 4/19/11 7:45 am - MI
Glad everything went well!  I have been checking for updates....
so what you are saying, is that it is easier to swallow once the swelling is down, interesting concept...

HW: 305, Consult: 285, Day of surg:261

Sunkissedsgrho
on 4/19/11 7:57 am - LA
LOL!!!!! Interesting indeed........
Most Active
Recent Topics