Home and Sleeved!

BJUpNorth
on 4/19/11 12:43 pm - MN
Congratulations on your new tiny tummy! So glad everything went well. Just remember to sip, walk, rest & fart if you can!

I know what you mean about the taste of things. I am 2 weeks out and a lot of things that tasted ok before surgery are hard to get down now. Just take your time and sip, sip, sip.

Best Wishes,
Brenda

linda B.
on 4/19/11 12:44 pm - lone oak, TX
Ashle,You and I were sleeved the same day..I came home today as well.walked 3 times through the night, have had about 30ozs of liquid, including a protein shake, but didn't get to start drinking till about 11:00. So far so good..good luck and maybe we can keep in touch.
ahleeeshah
on 4/19/11 1:17 pm
Well, congrats on your sleeve, as well!

I think I walked 5 times last night, but that was also because I didn't sleep at all. I figured if I was gonna be awake, I should be walking. I started my protein today, too. Right now I have about 42 grams in. I'm going to try to finish the Isopure I opened, as well as the one protein shake I made, and then I should have 82 grams of protein in. Only 38 ozs of liquid, though. Gonna have to try to get that down, too! I don't really have a problem drinking, so the water should be fine, but the protein is just gross now.

Most Active
Recent Topics