OFF VSG TOPIC!! PHOTOSHOOT PICTURES UP!!

Mandi E.
on 4/18/11 1:20 pm, edited 4/18/11 1:21 pm - Kissimmee, FL
For those of you that don't know. I'm a makeup artist. I just had a photoshoot on 4/16 with one of my good friends who happens to be a photographer! I'm really proud of the pictures! I wanted to share with all my OH friends & family! They're on my business webpage! 

http://mandiscandiesmakeupartistry.weebly.com/index.html

Under my portfolio. Any that are marked as "Model-Traci" are new! Check them out and tell me what you think! More to come soon!!

xoxo

xoxo~Mandi
"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it!" ~Marilyn Monroe
 HW:422LBs Pre-op:394LBs SW:391.6LBs CW:303LBs GW:190LBs (5'10")
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P_B
on 4/18/11 1:29 pm - Norfolk, VA
You are very talented!
Mandi E.
on 4/18/11 1:30 pm - Kissimmee, FL
Thank you so much! I hope people don't mind that I posted something off topic! I just wanted to shar e with my OH  family my passion in life. We talk so much about ourselves on here I thought it only fitting to let people in on what I love! 

xoxo~Mandi
"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it!" ~Marilyn Monroe

Ulysses
on 4/18/11 2:14 pm

Very cool work!
I like the diversity - some of them look like the Hollywood Starlettes (?sp) of old, like marilyn monroe. And some are the Babe next door.
I dig the Paloma Faith looking ones as well...
Very Nice!
J

VSG Surgery on April 26th, 2011
"Get busy living…or get busy dying. That's goddamn right." ~ Red, The Shawshank Redemption   

(deactivated member)
on 4/19/11 1:08 am
Hey!

Your pictures look great!  I also notice that you work with Joe from E.I....I used to work with him when I worked weddings for years!  Small world. 

Take Care,Jen
Mandi E.
on 4/19/11 8:11 am - Kissimmee, FL
Thanks everyone!! 

Jen- Joe from E.I? Am I having a blonde moment???  
xoxo~Mandi

Mandi E.
on 4/19/11 8:13 am - Kissimmee, FL
Nevermind...I had a HUGE blonde moment! LOL Yes, Joe M. from Elegant!! He's awesome! When I was engaged he was my suppose to be my DJ so he and I bounded and we help each other out! If you ever need a makeup artist or anything, "Have kit, Will travel!" LOL 
xoxo~Mandi

Most Active
Recent Topics