new picture

ThinLizzy
on 4/18/11 1:20 am
That sounds like a GREAT place. What's it called? I actually got David to do a ballroom dancing class with me once and we had a blast, but he is more self conscious than I am...I guess it's a guy thing... I wonder why?

L.

(deactivated member)
on 4/18/11 1:42 am
Most man are self conscious on the dance floor.  I think my husband is rare in this regard.  If you are ever in this area let me know and we could go out together.  This place is called #1 Broadway and it is in Los Gatos on Santa Cruz Ave.  The club is perfect for our demographic.   I think you would feel right at home there.  There are also many wonderful restaurants and shops in the area, so it is a great place to stay if you are ever in town.  Some Summer Friday nights, we go to a place that is a few doors down, called the Toll House, for dinner and dancing.  They have a great band playing outside on the terrace and they serve great appetizers.  The place is decorated with outdoor lights and is even family friendly.  We sometimes bring our children to dance with us.  They are only open from 5:30-9.  That is a perfect family night for us.  My kids look forward to these night all year long.
ThinLizzy
on 4/18/11 1:49 am
I will for sure! I love Los Gatos...we actually looked for a home there long ago when we were living over on the Peninsula but then decided to move to the East Bay so that I could be closer to my mom who was ill and we've been migrating north ever since. We're about 1 1/2 hours from Los Gatos now...

L.

Drea408
on 4/18/11 1:43 am - CA
You Hot! Great Job!

laurak712
on 4/18/11 5:42 am - New Braunfels, TX
Girl, you are so damn cute!  And thanks for the mock mashed potato recipe...I can't wait to try it!

Laura

Height 5' 7

MediumSoon
on 4/18/11 11:39 am - TX
You look amazing (but I'm sure I've told you that before!). Can I ask how tall you are? I am 5'3" and can't imagine getting to 110 (or thinking I would look good there)... But you look great! Trying to imagine what 110 would look like on me!

(deactivated member)
on 4/18/11 1:23 pm
Hi there, I am 5"1" and I weigh between 103-105 lbs.   I am small boned, so it looks good on me.
MediumSoon
on 4/18/11 1:45 pm - TX
 Yes it does!!  GO YOU!!  I'll just have to keep losing and figure out where I feel like I look AWESOME!!  Thank you!

Most Active
Recent Topics