NSV Macbook PhotoBooth Happiness.. (pics)

Jennchap
on 4/16/11 5:33 am - CA
So today I was cleaning up my macbook, getting rid of old pics and downlaods. I went through photobooth and was looking back through the pics as I was deleting them. It saves them in oder of date and as I looked back I came to pre-op face pics and then was happy to see what a change there has been in my face!
I had noticed a little lose skin under my chin this week and thought no way did I lose that much face fat... well I sure did. Why did no one ever tell me I looked like one of those talking chipmonks?

Before:

After:

And just for ****s and giggles... Gotta love photobooth effects~

HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

Ashleyxx
on 4/16/11 5:46 am - Detroit, MI
I can definitely see a difference, you look great!!
thebadest
on 4/16/11 6:29 am - Houston, TX
Wow :0

***Getting to Goal Challenge: -13.9/22.7 July 29th surgiversary**
Trina//SW:270/CW:172.7/GW:150

thebadest
on 4/16/11 6:30 am - Houston, TX
Jenn,

I'm so freaking jealous that you have just as much weight as I have to lose and I was sleeved before you. I'll race you to goal, lolJust kidding about the racing. Congrats on your success.

***Getting to Goal Challenge: -13.9/22.7 July 29th surgiversary**
Trina//SW:270/CW:172.7/GW:150

Jennchap
on 4/16/11 6:43 am - CA
 woowoo… were gonna get there girl!
All us girls who are getting to goal around the same time need to plan some kinda crazy ass vegas trip for the end of the year or early next year to celebrate!!!
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

sleeve genie
on 4/16/11 9:30 am - Alhambra, CA
Looking good girlie,  we'll probably get to goal around the same time so I'm in.  I got 5 on it  lol
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Jennchap
on 4/16/11 10:20 am - CA
 LOL Sounds like a plan I love Vegas!
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

PBJ
on 4/16/11 2:23 pm
Count me in for Vegas  too!  That would be so much fun.  By the way Jenn...you are looking great..what a hugh change. 
So looking forward to our get together in just 2 weeks now.  I work everyother Saturday and I realized last week that I am suppose to work on the 30th.  I freaked out because I am so looking forward to meeting everyone.  After much work..I got the day off and will be there!  can't wait to meet everyone in person!

Patty
My weight loss journey                                                    
Ulysses
on 4/16/11 6:36 am

I am a MAC user as well - they rock.
I can't stand the Chipmunks and never could...Theodore was the chubby one - singing rodents just have no place in the world; much like Mimes and Clowns...They all need to just go away.

It is an amazing difference...Although all I could first see were the boobs and the bangs. The bangs have definitely improved - you look great!

I'll be sleeved in under 10 days...Booyah!
J

Jennchap
on 4/16/11 6:46 am - CA
 Ya this chipmunks are real ********! I have to agree rodents should only sing if they are about to be plowed down on the freeway! The boobs are like half their size which I find amazing! In two months I went from a 42E to a 38 DDD woowoo!!! Yeah for remotely normal boobs.. and my last hack job on my bangs has finally grown out. Its an addiction.. you trim.. then they're uneven so you trim the other side… and it just keeps going on and on till you're bald… .Its a rather sad situation.!
Thanks and cant wait to make some room for your ass on the losers bench baby!
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

Most Active
Recent Topics