Do you have that one thing

LunaLovegood
on 4/13/11 1:16 pm - WA
Nothing at all - literally!  I want to be happy being naked :)  But some knee high boots would be nice too.

Weight: Highest 317, Consult 311, Surgery 292, Current 210.8
Weight lost by month: 22, 13, 11, 8, 6, 5, 5, 6, 3, 0, next update 12/5.    
Ulysses
on 4/13/11 1:24 pm
Hi,

I have hauled around 2 or 3 pairs of Levi 501 button fly jeans size 34/32 from the late 80s when i was in high school...I would love to slide my once fine man-ass back into those jeans.

I'm glad the 80s fashion seems to be coming back, I still have 8 swatches and a decent assortment of other cheesy 80s clothes I would like to wear.
Cheers
J
VSG Surgery on April 26th, 2011
"Get busy living…or get busy dying. That's goddamn right." ~ Red, The Shawshank Redemption   

Kristy R.
on 4/13/11 1:33 pm - Santa Clara, CA
On April 13, 2011 at 8:24 PM Pacific Time, Ulysses wrote:
Hi,

I have hauled around 2 or 3 pairs of Levi 501 button fly jeans size 34/32 from the late 80s when i was in high school...I would love to slide my once fine man-ass back into those jeans.

I'm glad the 80s fashion seems to be coming back, I still have 8 swatches and a decent assortment of other cheesy 80s clothes I would like to wear.
Cheers
J
 ".I would love to slide my once fine man-ass back into those jeans." - *pees self laughing* AHAHAHAHA!!

The 80's rocked then and now.  I am addicted to the "I love the ..." shows on VH1, LOL!
~Kristy~ VSG 3/29/11 ~ 15 pounds lost pre-op, SW - 240/GW - 150

Ulysses
on 4/13/11 1:47 pm
I loved the 80s too -
Duran Duran, Aha, Flock of Seagulls and the "Hair Bands"...
I rocked the mullet too, Patrick Swayze feared my Mullet.
 - If I ever do see the inside of those jeans again, i'll post pics!
J
Kristy R.
on 4/13/11 2:35 pm - Santa Clara, CA
On April 13, 2011 at 8:47 PM Pacific Time, Ulysses wrote:
I loved the 80s too -
Duran Duran, Aha, Flock of Seagulls and the "Hair Bands"...
I rocked the mullet too, Patrick Swayze feared my Mullet.
 - If I ever do see the inside of those jeans again, i'll post pics!
J
 My husband was still rocking a mullet when I met him in 99.  I conquered that mullet and learned to accept it for what it was.  When he cut it off, I kept the remains in a ziplock forever.  He had the curly mullet.  We are going to see Poison and Motley Crue in June.  We catch all the hair bands!  I was more of a alternative girl, but I have leaned to appreciate and enjoy.  I have all the 80's flicks on DVD - love my brat pack!

bwahaha @Patrick Swayze feared my Mullet.  Looking forward to those pics!

Speaking of the 80's I saw "Rock of Ages" (twice actually, once on Broadway once in SF).  ULTIMATE 80's musical!  

Ulysses
on 4/13/11 4:00 pm

That's awesome that you bagged and tagged the Mullet...
Rock of Ages is great..Drew Bowie!
I liked most of the "New Wave" stuff, and was a cross between Emilio and Judd...The brat pack was great. I think i'll go watch Fast Times at Ridgemont High now...
Kristy R.
on 4/14/11 12:53 am - Santa Clara, CA
On April 13, 2011 at 11:00 PM Pacific Time, Ulysses wrote:

That's awesome that you bagged and tagged the Mullet...
Rock of Ages is great..Drew Bowie!
I liked most of the "New Wave" stuff, and was a cross between Emilio and Judd...The brat pack was great. I think i'll go watch Fast Times at Ridgemont High now...
 70's is good too, not as rad as the 80's - but "Dazed and Confused" is one of my favorite movies too.  I like to watch it and grill my husband (he is 10 years older) about all the stuff in the movie, LOL.  GREAT soundtrack too!

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/11 1:46 pm - Castle Rock, CO
Sari.. *sighhh*
Kelby F.
on 4/13/11 2:05 pm - Minot, ND
I have this horrible horrible pair of Lucky jeans I had in middle school.. I don't know if they still do it, but the tag is style "1"... They are that horrid light light denim no shape no nothing... but when I was in 7th grade I HAD TO HAVE THEM! I've kept them with me since then...

Besides that just to be able to go into a store and buy whatever the hell I want and know it look great on me!!! 

~Kelby~       HW: 356 SW: 330 CW:231 GW: 175 I'm 5'6"

"Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be."

USAF Wife
on 4/14/11 12:33 am
Skinny jeans with boots were a must, did that one. Clingy sweaters and tops without looking like a can of busted open Grands Biscuits, did that one. I could care less about swim suits since I have to avoid major sun exposure. I have an aversion to armpits (women's armpits especially), and could care less if I ever go sleeveless or wear a tank without a cover up. Hooker boots were indeed on my list of "must haves" since my calves were so enormous and I refused to purchase those fake leather fatty boots with the elastic in them to accommodate my fatness.

Victoria Secret's is so over-rated. Sorry, but I lost 145lbs, and dropped down to normal bra sizes. After being sized there, and freaking out the lady who measured me that thought she had seen all boob shapes, sizes, issues, she was literally speechless when she measured me braless (I still had my shirt on), but in their entire store, entire line, I tried on 18, yes 18 different bras, every style, 3 different size combinations, and walked out of there with body spray and lotion because not a single effin one of their bras fit me properly. My boobs looked like rolled up scrotums shoved into their bras, or my side boobs and excess skin under my arms folded over the side strap. NOT what I'd expect out of a $50-$60 bra. I'll stick to $5-$7 maidenform, bali and Izod bras from Ross and TjMaxx since they fit, make my boobs look like actual boobs.
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics