Do you have that one thing

drblanto
on 4/13/11 12:32 pm
that you are excited to wear when you hit goal?

I would love to try a pair of skinny jean.  lol  i'm really not sure that it will actually work, but if I can get into them, I'll be thrilled! :)
Dana
32 yrs old 5'9"
CW 280 lbs  GW 160 lbs
sleeve genie
on 4/13/11 12:35 pm - Alhambra, CA
I have kept and hauled around with me a pair of pants from many moons ago.  I try them on every now and then but they still don't fit  lol   i can almost zip them up now as of last weekend so i live in hope.  They are so old and out of style i may not wear them out but i so want to fit into them again.  :o) Jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Jenijeni
on 4/13/11 12:39 pm
I really want to be able to wear a halter top in summer... Backless! I don't care if I have excess skin... Just don't want to be flabbing all over! Lol!

HW: 250 SW: 224 GW: 135 CW: 124

Jennchap
on 4/13/11 12:39 pm - CA
 OMG girl I had a ******g list! Skinny jeans with boots was number one and I can pull it off now even before goal and am loving it! I really want to be able to wear a spandex type stretchy mini dress clubbing and a super skimpy bathing suit! We will get there and love it!!!!!
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

lovelyluckylady 12345
on 4/13/11 12:40 pm
VSG on 05/31/12
HAHA I want to go to Victoria Secret and actually be able to purchase something from there! LOL.. Or a bakini...
tanieanie
on 4/13/11 12:41 pm - WI

I dont have something now but..............  I would love to fit into cute shoes without my feet bubbeling over the top of pumps...  Id like to wear sexy boots too.  My calves are to big to wear them now.   I may end up with a shoe fetish if I lose a good amount!  

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/11 12:44 pm
I had a little black dress that was bought for me at a very expensive boutique when I was in my 20's.  It is really gorgeous even all these years later.  I kept hoping I would get thin enough to wear in, but I did not hold out too much hope as it is a size 2 from 20 years ego.  Sizes have really changed, and a size 2 now is not the same as a size 2 then.  Well, when I finally hit what I thought would be the right shape, I tried it on, and it fell right off of me.  It was way to BIG for me.  I was not upset at all, I thought it was great.  I can always get another little black dress. My uniform now is pretty much skinny jeans and high heel boots.  I have been wearing this with little tiny sweaters all winter.  Love my new tiny self.  I am sure you will get there soon too.
drblanto
on 4/13/11 12:44 pm
heck yeah, a hot bikini!!  that would be killer.  Woot Woot!!! 
Dana
32 yrs old 5'9"
CW 280 lbs  GW 160 lbs
ashleyc
on 4/13/11 12:44 pm - AL
I have a pair of size 7 jeans hanging up in my kitchen!! I can't wait to wear them.... I have NEVER been little!!! 
Ashley Cornelison
Can't wait to be sleeved!!
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Kristy R.
on 4/13/11 12:55 pm - Santa Clara, CA
 Going to get a whole new undies wardrobe at Victoria's Secret.  I used to get all my stuff there and match my undies to my outfits - I want to do that again.  No more Haines her Way - lmao!   Definately want to rock the boots and jeans too - and cute rain boots! - I could barely get in the wide calf boots, ack!  The list goes on, but those are my biggies. 
~Kristy~ VSG 3/29/11 ~ 15 pounds lost pre-op, SW - 240/GW - 150

Most Active
Recent Topics