How do I tell my Weigh****cher group

Inikah J.
on 4/11/11 12:53 am - Houston, TX
Any suggestions on how I can break the news to my Weigh****chers at Work group.  I am the worksite coordinator and I was sleeved on last Monday, April 4th.  I have been MIA from the group for about a month due to staffing in my office.  I told the WW team leader that I was not interested in doing WW anymore but she just had to talk me into another session!!!! I am sleeved and loving it!!!

How can I break the news? I'm still going to attend the meetings just because I paid my money and I have 10weeks left in the 17 week program!!! They will know something's up when I go in next Thursday to weigh and I have lost 20lbs.....What to do?
(deactivated member)
on 4/11/11 1:02 am - Los Angeles, CA
How about, "Fuck this Weigh****chers **** I had surgery!"
Inikah J.
on 4/11/11 1:03 am - Houston, TX
LOL...If the team leader was not so nice then maybe!!
faylavi
on 4/11/11 2:21 am - Laurel, MD
You made me spit my water out while laughing

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

Inikah J.
on 4/11/11 3:17 am - Houston, TX
Girl it is funny cause the WWer are serious!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/11/11 5:36 am - Underwood, ND
OMG I just ended up with water in my nose 
Ulysses
on 4/11/11 5:52 am

Now that was seriously funny! Now I may have to buy a new monitor from spewing my lovely pre-op no caffeine Red Razzberry Crystal Light all over it...

I agree completely, my sister is in a WW group and I have met some of the long timers...They can be an interesting bunch to say the least...Lots of politics and cliques from what I hear, like a weight loss "Lord of the Flies"...

Just say "Fuck this Weigh****chers ****" and move on...
While your at it, tell Jenny Craig to kiss your now rapidly reducing butt as well!

~J
VSG Surgery on April 26th, 2011
"Get busy living…or get busy dying. That's goddamn right." ~ Red, The Shawshank Redemption   

USAF Wife
on 4/11/11 1:16 am
I personally wouldn't tell them. You may catch a lot of flack and negativity, but then again if you're strong enough to deal with the condemning "You're a cheater" mentality then share with them that you chose surgical intervention and would appreciate their continued support. If they can't offer support, suck up the lost funds, and keep rockin' your sleeve.
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

George B.
on 4/11/11 1:21 am - Miami, FL
I have to agree, I would not tell them because you're not likely to get a positive response from the group.

When they ask you how you're losing all the weight just tell them the truth,
1. You're eating less
2. Limiting carbs
3. Exercising
4. Making better food choices
5. You've conquered your head hunger

Best of luck,
George

Inikah J.
on 4/11/11 1:19 am - Houston, TX
That's my biggest fear.  My mom has started WW and I think I may go to her meeting since no one there knows me...LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics