Looks like it's working!

heardb
on 4/10/11 10:07 am - GA
Congrats Man! It's exciting, I'm under 500 man, I look forward to my walks, then my daily visit to the scale, yeah I know it's bad but I 'm like a kid in a candy factory right now.
Linda B.
on 4/10/11 6:00 am - CA
My Dr released me to the gym AND my trainer at 2 weeks. Wonder why there is such a vast difference of opinion around exercise? I was going bonkers. If I couldn't go back, I don't know what I would have done. The only thing I don't do is JUMP. I walk down 3 flights of stairs to take my dog out to read his pee mail and have been doing that for 2 weeks.
Awesome workout: www.ujamfitness.com 

HW=249#  SW= 236#  CW 179#  TOTAL=71 lost BMI= 30.6
Lose weight with me at LIVESTRONG.COM

jmart76
on 4/10/11 6:12 am
 Good for you! Walking a mile so soon, that's great. I had surgery the same day as you and it went well. I've been walking and taking stairs but I'm not up to a mile yet. Perhaps I should step it up. Your very inspirational. I've lost 5 pounds so far since surgery. So I'm right behind you. Keep up the great work. 

Ht 5'6 
Surgery Date: April 6, 2011
Wt at surgery was 232

Libralin
on 4/10/11 9:32 am - MorrisCounty, NJ
Its ok if you feel allright doing it...Just dont sweat to much...go walk in air condition....They just dont want you to dehydrate at this point!  11lbs...great!!!!

BigCaliSmile
on 4/10/11 9:41 am - La Puente, CA
Smart thinking about going to the Mall. I started to actively walk last week about 2 weeks out. You sound like you are doing terrific. That was a nice size number you dropped :) Hope to see the before after pics in a few months
Jan in Cali,  5ft  Sw 224                       
Most Active
Recent Topics