I am going to knock out this stall!

Kimmes
on 4/9/11 11:49 pm
 Ok - I have been in a stall for the past 2 weeks and I am planning my attack.  I am 29 pounds from goal and was hoping to get there this summer!  

Me - I started this journey at 239.8 and today am 184.7 - 55 down with 29 pounds to my goal of 155.  I have not been diligent in my excercize and I know that is what is missing - so I am headed back to the gym this week in a big way....  I am going to have a personal trainer 3 days a week - this should help whip me into shape.  I have over 100 training sessions on the books at my gym and I want to use them all up by the end of Aug - So I can go at least 3-4 times a week with a trainer.  I am also going to start the kick boxing class -

Kick boxing should help me knock the crap out of those last 29 pounds and help shape up my butt and abs.  I am excited and scared at the same time.  My step son manages they LA Fitness I go to  - he personally picked out my trainers one male (big hunk of muscle) and one female - she it just ripped - but very sweet from the conversations we had.  So wish me luck !  Monday, Weds and Friday are my scheduled tourture sessions!  And Sunday kick boxing.....If you dont see me posting on the forums in the future - it could be that they killed me!

I have to do this to get some of the muscle mass back, to tone and to expell those last 29 pounds!  I am now off to kick boxing.......

Had VSG on Jan 6, 2011 with Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly
Start weight 239.8/Su
rgery Day 217.6/goal:155/Current Weight 144.0  I made it -Goal in less than 10 months

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Libralin
on 4/10/11 2:24 am - MorrisCounty, NJ
Good for you!! I am hoping to get my exercise approval from the doc this week. I hit Curves 3 times last week and have walked alot...but was told not to sweat till I have my appt....Im on BP meds too..so the heart rate is not really enough. Hoping to get off of them soon!

Dont you love kickboxing? I used to go all the time...Might want to join the Jazzercise class here.

evilelf
on 4/10/11 2:32 am
Im sure you will be kicking those 29lbs off in no time, Good luck and congrats on the 55lbs so far.

H.W 270 S.W 252 C.W 195 G.W 170

Most Active
Recent Topics