Goals...........

Libralin
on 4/10/11 2:46 am - MorrisCounty, NJ
How are you setting your short term goals?

My  next goal is to break the 200 mark...Taking it slow...14lbs to go...

Not buying anything..till this happens...Hope to achieve this before I go away on May 25th...
Think I can do it?

That will make a 35lb weight loss from my surgery date of 3/7.

Have jeans in all sizes...sundresses for summer...No shorts ever!!!! Legs are a mess!
Skirts for work....Shirts in all sizes! ....

Cant wait to not have to wear a coat!....Glad I dont have any weddings to go to this year...However I do have dresses for that too.
I had my grandaughters first birthday last week. I wore a dress that I wore to a wedding last Oct.
Everyone commented that I looked good in the dress..I said.I wore this last year...but it didnt look like this back then!!!

Exercise goal....to buy an old bike to ride...increase walking...join Jazzercise...

Medical goal....to get off of these BP meds...

Mental goal...Find a bariactric psychologist......Attend more support groups ...Not use food to fulfill emotional needs.

Over all.......Health and happiness!!!

Kelby F.
on 4/10/11 2:50 am - Minot, ND
 I have tons of non scale goals, but for scale goals I had.. 50lbs lost, under 300, half way to goal, next is my 100lbs lost. Also, Onederland..

Over all my goal is to be a "BETTER VERSION" of the person I've always been.. 

~Kelby~       HW: 356 SW: 330 CW:231 GW: 175 I'm 5'6"

"Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be."

Libralin
on 4/10/11 9:06 am - MorrisCounty, NJ
I like yours! I especially like the Better Version...Dont you just feel like there is a person hiding under a costume that has always been there....Time to take it off...!!!!

Kelby F.
on 4/10/11 9:41 am - Minot, ND
 Yeah my "winter" suit is fading away... No wonder I've been freezing all winter!!! lol 

~Kelby~       HW: 356 SW: 330 CW:231 GW: 175 I'm 5'6"

"Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be."

Mary R.
on 4/10/11 3:05 am - OH
Because I have so far to go, I do it by the 10's.  It just doesnt seem so overwhelming to me.  My lowest weight in my adult life was 354 so I really cant wait until I get under that lol
"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time" 
"Get busy living, or get busy dying" 

Libralin
on 4/10/11 9:07 am - MorrisCounty, NJ
God Bless Ya! With love and support from here..you will do it!!!!!

Elaine2
on 4/10/11 3:13 am, edited 4/10/11 3:13 am - Atlanta, GA
I do the same as Angels82....break into the next set of tens....290s, 280s, 270s etc.
It lends itself to lots of successes...I'm a fan of that!

Libralin
on 4/10/11 9:08 am - MorrisCounty, NJ
Bravo~!!!!   10 at a time...sounds good to me!!

jmshadowdancer
on 4/10/11 3:30 am
 I'll be honest, I never thought that I was worthy of setting goals.  I had failed at so many things that I was reluctant to get my hopes up and set goals.  I've lost 90 pounds and still feel scared to make goals.  But, I do have a few goals I can't help but feel.  

I want to be a a size XL.
I want to weigh 180 pounds.
I want to be under 300 pounds soon.
I want to wear Gap Jeans and Victoria's Secret.
I want to wear cute shoes.
I want to sit in a chair without worrying about if I'll break it or fit into it.

Libralin
on 4/10/11 9:10 am - MorrisCounty, NJ
Time to change that line of thinking.......You are worth it! You are making a big change...Keep it up!
And so what if you make some mistakes..Just pick yourself up; brush yourself off and start all over again! (line from Oklahoma)

Look what you have done so far...90lbs....Wonderful!!!!

Most Active