Average weight loss for 4-5weeks?

Libralin
on 4/6/11 11:57 pm - MorrisCounty, NJ
Ok...I have been on here enough to know about stalls...However, Im not sure if my weight loss is average or slow or what...

1 week post op...I lost 13lbs..(fluids i know)
However since then...I lost another 7.5lbs. My surgery was March 7. The scale has been sitting and playing games with me. I am measuring food..watching the carbs..etc...I see my doc on the 13th.

What is the average for 5 1/2? weeks?

Linda M from Jersey    -20.5/

USAF Wife
on 4/7/11 12:01 am
There is no average. Sorry, but there's just not. There's way too many factors based on starting weight, activity level, how much you/I have to lose. Some will say 10-20 pounds the first 1-3 months then it drops to 5-10lbs per month for another few months yada yada. Then there's some that only lose 2lbs per month. There's just not an average that can you can compare yourself to at this point.

Your loss is your loss, CELEBRATE and don't worry about averages, being slow, fast, whatever just enjoy what's going on.
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

Libralin
on 4/7/11 12:08 am - MorrisCounty, NJ
I guess I shou to Fitday and use that to add everything up...I also think I should be increasing my water intake...

Thanks!

trulovewaits724
on 4/7/11 1:40 am
My dr said a person will usually lose 10% of the overall weight the first month. I was 260 on consult so he said I'm set to lose 26lbs. 4 weeks out.
Most Active